(CSI:LA) Greg Sanders x Piano Player!Reader

Hope everyone is having a great day and if not hope everything turns out okay. 

*I don't know if Greg ever meet Lindsay (Catherine's daughter) when she was a kid but for the purposes of this story he did*

Just another day in Las Vegas. Greg moved towards his double homicide. Two young teenagers. Dead before their time. That was one thing Greg could never understand with this job why innocent children ended up dead because of another's mistakes. Grissom nodded at an officer and turned to Greg. "Process the car Greg." Nodding he moved towards the bullet riddled car. As he started he heard the strains of a piano starting. Mozart. He decided. He turned to talk to Sara who had finished with the bodies. "Piano girl. Next door. She didn't hear or see anything." Mozart flooded the crime scene. Grissom moved to check on the pair his gaze seemingly in the distance. But rather on Sara. "Mozart. Beautiful."

After Greg had finished, Sara mentioned that she would follow the car to the lab. Greg moved next door to talk to the pianist. Mainly because he wanted to know who playing the beautiful music. Whatever he was expecting it certainly wasn't this beauty. Her H/C H/L hair flowing down her back, shining against her silver and black dress. He moved slowly so he wouldn't scare her. When she finished he spoke. "Hi I'm Greg Sanders with the Crime lab. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Did you see anything or hear anything to do with the shooting?" Her face fall recalling everything his coworker had told her. "No, sorry. Are you going to find out what happened to those poor kids?" Nodding Greg moved back to the door before he exited and she started playing once more, he turned. "You play beautifully." Her smile was unlike anything he had ever witnessed before hand. Better than the time he had helped Lindsay identify Nick's DNA on the box that contained her stolen cupcake.

The mini crime scene they had set up for her birthday. Someone had hidden her cupcake for her birthday, and Catherine with the help of almost the entire lab had found who and where it was. Nick had hidden it in Brass' desk. She had loved the hunt for the cupcake thief.

---Back at the lab---

Nick and Sara kept teasing Greg all through their case by bringing up 'the piano girl' or humming Mozart. Greg kept turning away to hide a smile. At the end of the case Greg went to hand in his report to Grissom. "You should ask her out." Hodges walked past. "The piano girl." was added for Greg's bewildered look. Greg nodded with a smile when he thought about her. 

---Back to you--- 

You were deciding on who to play tonight when you heard a cough behind you. Turning you noted it was Greg Sanders. Smiling that radiant, jaw dropping smile of yours. "Hey, did you find out what happened?" Nodding Greg moved closer. "Do you want to go out with me?" 

"Yes, how about we play piano tonight." Smiling Greg moved to sit beside you. "Mind if we play Frank Sinatra?" 

Shaking your head you moved your hands over the keys, while Greg did the same thing. Softly, you both began to play. Greg's eyes never left your face the entire night.