Clint 'Hawkeye' Barton x S.H.I.E.L.D!Reader

Friendly reminder, requests are open. I have a list of the ones I myself want to write there is 10 on said list. But I am more than happy to take and write any requests you have. Rules on first page. Thank you, my wonderful, amazing readers. As always if you want to talk message me. 

You were a highly regarded S.H.I.E.L.D agent who worked closely with the Avengers. You were in the training room practicing with your knives. Clint was watching from afar as you flicked the knife dead centre of the dummy's heart. You grinned. You were brilliant with knives, matching Nat's skills. You were also skilled in hand-to-hand, weaponry and undercover. However, despite your many skills, you had never used a bow. You walked over to Clint's not-so-great hiding place. Grabbing a bow on your way over. "Hey, teach me?" He grinned, before taking the bow from you and leading you over to the targets. He gently moved you into position, talking you through the movements then handing you the bow. You mimicked the moments with the bow before loading it. You fired. And missed. He smiled softly. "It's okay, try again. Bring it to your mouth and hold for a moment. Then breathe out and release." You followed the instructions and released the arrow. Still way off. His hands snaked your body. You loaded another. One hand moved the bow up slightly, anchoring it. The other moved to your bare shoulder, trailing fire. He pushed it down by a fraction of an inch. He pulled your hand back anchoring the string on your plump, full lips. He smiled, leaning in. His lips brushed your ear softly. "Release the arrow now." He breathed. You let it fly through the air. Dead centre.

Grinning wildly, you starred at your arrow. Clint watched as your eyes lit up happily. He couldn't help but smile at your childish giddiness. He gently prised the bow from your fingers placing it on the bench. You turned still in his arms. He brushed a piece of hair out of your eyes. Tucking it behind your ear. Your eyes met his. His moved between your lips and your eyes, before moving to search your E/C eyes. He moved closer. One hand slipped around your waist pulling you against him. Your hands rested on his chest. One moved up to the nape of his neck. He moved closer, his nose brushing yours. Your lips brushed his bottom lip. He moved closer. Nose brushing yours again. You pressed forward, lips meeting his again cautiously. He pressed his lips against your harshly, kissing you with intense passion. His head tilted to the right deepening the kiss. Filling you with every emotion he had ever felt for you. You pulled back for air, after a few moments he captured your lips again.