Adam Ross x Girlfriend!Reader

Adam twisted the ring always wore, once, twice, three times. Lindsay took pity on the shaking scientist and enclosed his hands in hers. "Everything is going to be okay, Adam. You hear me?" He nodded, rushing through the movement. Stella grinned, "She is not going to leave you." He gave her a shaky smile. You were currently with Mac determining blood spatter. Danny was waiting by the elevators to head you off if you arrived too early. Don and Sheldon were waiting by the stairs so they could head you off if you came that way. So, Adam had no clue how you managed to sneak by them. You weren't sneaking they weren't there he found out later. He had $10 on the fact they were flirting with the new hire. "What if she does say no? I mean I have been in love with her since I meant her and what if it's all for nothing. I mean..." Stella, Lindsay and Mac who just arrived all tried to cut him off, but he just continued not noticing you arrive behind him with Sheldon, Don and Sid. "I put all this work into the perfect proposal and ring and what if she says no, I wouldn't be able to look at her again or myself or..."

"ADAM!" Mac cut across with a shout and pointed look. Adam closed his eyes and muttered. "She's right behind me, isn't she?" The trio nodded. He turned, and came face to face with your shocked look as well as Don's, Sheldon's smug looks and Sid's growing grin. Adam floundered for a minute before saying the first thing that came to mind. ""You are not supposed to be here yet." Everyone groaned but you giggled. "Don was flirting with the new hire, Danny and Sheldon were making fun of him and Sid, I don't think Sid was in on this at least it doesn't seem like it." He smiled when you added. "Should have let him in on it. You that Don flirts with every girl he passes."

"I do not." The childish reply was shushed. Adam bit his lip, "This would be easier if everyone else wasn't here but, Y/N L/N you have made my life better in ways I could not imagine. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I know that I am in no way perfect for you, but if you say yes, I will spend the rest of my life trying to prove that I deserve you. So, Y/N L/N will you marry me?" You wiped at a few of the tears from your eyes, nodding. "Yes, Adam, yes I will marry you." He grinned rising from his kneeling position that he had sunk into somewhere in the speech. He grinned uncontrollably, slipping the ring on your finger, the diamond catching the light. He kissed you softly, chastely. Hey, you were still at work. As the entire lab burst into a round of applause. You both blushed and Mac sent everyone back to work, while the small family you had made with the team congratulated you.  

Fandom One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara