Michael x Human!Reader

Dean and Sam are very protective of you.

You didn't really hunt. It's not that you weren't a good hunter, you were but you preferred learning about the monsters. The research of the lore. You wrote everything down in notebooks that Sam picked up for you. You had written entire books filled with information about vampires, demons among others. When you had to meet Cas, you filled with information about angels. The sigils. The blades.

One evening you were writing the notes out carefully in the leather-bound book, having talked to Sam who said that he and Dean were on their way back. Cas was in heaven sorting some mess out when he arrived. Michael the archangel. Dean was his vessel. You hated him on principle. When you met him, he was arrogant and demanding towards you. He had started coming over to the bunker a little more when they weren't there. After a while, you found you had fallen for Heaven's strongest weapon. When he had arrived after this self-discovery you had no idea how to tell him. This problem quickly solved itself when he kissed you. The kiss was harsh and demanding. Slowly over the course of many days. You realized that this relationship would never last. Heaven would never stop trying to use Sam and Dean as a weapon for their own agenda and that Michael would always try to take Dean's body as a vessel. This was displayed through the many different attacks you and the boys had faced. You wished the boys were here, as you didn't know how this conversion was going to go. "Michael?"

"Yes, my love?" You exhaled this was going to end badly, you could feel it. "I don't think we should see each other anymore." His face contorted. Yep, you were going to die. "Why?" There was a dangerous tone in his voice. "Because all Heaven does is try and tear my family, use Sam and Dean. I can't do this. I love you but I can't put them through this. You of all people should understand I can't let my family burn because I love you." He nodded. "I understand. I will never stop loving you. We will be together again." He pressed a kiss to your lips. He left. You pressed your fingers against your lips, trying in vain to stop the tears. That night as you went to sleep, you could have sworn you heard Michael say, "We will be together, no matter what."