Eggsy x Dancer!Reader

You didn't work as a Kingsman agent. You were a dancer, you knew who the Kingsman were as both your parents were agents. Your mother had died protecting a child while on a mission. Your father had been devastated and had taken increasingly life-threatening missions. He had been shot on one and was on leave to recover. You didn't want this life. A life of danger. You were a dancer, you loved the rush, the pleasure that you received from dancing for an audience. You had met Eggsy when he visited your father in the hospital. He had looked at you with his pearl grey eyes filled with unshed tears. His suit was slightly wrinkled as he had spent hours waiting to see if your father would wake up. He had. You had taken one glance at the guilt filled look that Eggsy had given you, and you immediately had whisked him away to get a coffee. He spilled almost everything. Everything he could anyway. He had said how sorry he was and how he was grateful that your father was alive and had saved his life. You told him about your life, how you were a dancer, how you sometimes, only when absolutely necessary helped to translate some languages for Merlin whenever he trusted these translations with no one else. Moving back to your father's room you told Eggsy that you would see him again.

Your father had been released from hospital but was still on leave. He stayed with you, while he recovered. You were currently rushing out of the door for a rehearsal for a dance production you were in. It was a take on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, you were Juliet. Your best friend Jack was Romeo. Yelling goodbye to your father, you opened the door and almost ran straight into Eggsy. He gave you a shocked look. Shutting the door, you faced him. "Hey, dad's in the living room." Moving past him, he caught your arm gently stopping you. "You going somewhere, love?"

"Yea, dance practice." Eggsy nodded. "Would you like me to drive ya, love?"

"Always the gentleman, huh Eggsy? Sure" Smiling you both moved towards his car. "What's the dance?"

"It's a mixture of contemporary and ballet for Romeo and Juliet. Our interpretation." Nodding Eggsy, drove off towards the studio, following your directions. Stopping outside, Eggsy hopped out and rushed to open your door. "Thanks."

"Would you like me to drive you home?" Nodding you didn't move but stayed in front of him. "I've fallen for you." You didn't mean to say it, it had just slipped out. "Good." He trapped you gently between him and the car, before kissing you with a rush of emotion. He poured everything he felt for you into the kiss. "YO, Y/N!" Breaking apart you saw your friend Jack standing to the side, "Nice catch! Not as handsome as mine though." He kissed his own boyfriend before moving inside. You and Eggsy laughed before sharing a small kiss. "Pick me up at 6." He grinned and you walked away purposely swaying your hips. Eggsy bit his lip grinning, thanking your father silently for letting him met you.