Derek Morgan x Bartender!Reader

Requested by @Matty2014 

Serving another drink to another drunk who was trying to hit on you was just another day at work. You worked in a bar that was in Quantico, the bar itself was famous with FBI types and other military personnel. You noticed a male sitting alone at the bar and headed over to talk to him, the lights danced over his dark toned skin. "Hey, can I get you something, sweetheart?" He huffed a laugh and gave a toothy grin. "Surprise me." You grinned, "You're going to regret letting me surprise you." You mixed the drink and handed it to him, accepting the money given. "What is it?" He asked staring at the brandy coloured drink, "Poison." You stated dead serious, he looked shocked. "It's not. Try it then I'll tell you." The taste of orange tingled down his throat. His brow furrowed, "Delicious, what is it?"

"Sidecar." He laughed, "Not what I normally order but it's nice." You grinned at him, throughout the rest of the night, you talked you found out his name was Derek Morgan, that he worked for the BAU in the FBI. At the end of your shift you gave him your number, not something you usually did but there was something about Derek. You weren't dating you just started a friendship. You texted throughout the coming weeks. You were always updating each other on your day. You had met the team when they had come to the bar to celebrate a completed case. You had become pretty good friends with Garcia. One day, Derek wasn't responding to the texts you sent, and knowing he didn't start with a case this morning. You went to the BAU to see either him or Garcia. "Garcia, hey. Where's Derek?" Garcia shared a look with Hotch and began to tell you what had happened. She told you that Derek had been taken as they had gotten a case shortly after arriving at the BAU. You were sitting at Derek's desk fiddling with his post-it notes. You looked at the team as they watched the ransom video, you noticed something that they hadn't. You darted into the room. "That's the old Rose and Thorn bar." They all stared at you. "I used to work there, before the owner went bankrupt or something. There's three entrances, the front, the back and the one on the side." They were all still staring, "What?"

"How did you know?" Reid asked, "The beams have roses and thorns carved into them. How did you not notice?" Rossi smirked slightly, "You ever thought of being a profiler." You shrugged, "I'm a bartender, so I'm pretty much one already. Aren't you all going to help Derek or...?"

They left to save Derek, and you stayed with Garcia. When he arrived out the elevator, you let Garcia hug Derek first. Off JJ's questioning look, "I'm not getting in the middle of that." You moved away from Derek's desk. He walked up to you "You want to go out with me?" Garcia rolled her eyes behind him and the rest of the team chuckled. "I dunno, is your dumbass going to keep disappearing me and ignoring my texts?" He laughed, "I'll ignore the texts, but I'll never disappear on you again.