Benji Dunn x Hacker!Reader

You had been assigned to Ethan's team after the Ghost Protocol thing. You were a hacker and had a massive crush on Benji who was your co-worker. You hid this crush by pretending you had one on Ethan. Jane and Brandt just found this funny at times. You were pretty sure Ethan had no clue but then again Ethan knew everything so. Benji was clueless about the whole thing which just made it funnier to Brandt. You were now sick of the teasing from Luther and Jane and Brandt and now Ethan. Hell, all of the IMF was teasing you. Heading to Benji's office you were going to ask him out.

Raising your hand to knock the door suddenly opened. "Oh Y/N!"

"H-h-hi." Cursing your sudden burst of nerves, you smiled. "I'm about to go to lunch want to join me?" Nodding you moved so Benji could now stand beside him. You glanced down at the floor missing the disappointed look on Benji's face. "So, ah, you and Ethan huh." Damn he wasn't as clueless as you thought. "No. Just friends." You noticed the sudden slight burst of confidence he seemed to have. Moving to select your food, you both moved in different directions. Meeting up again at your table, you both smiled at each other. Ethan and the rest of the group grabbed a table nearby to hear everything. "How's your day going Y/N?"

"Alright. Trying to set everything up for your next mission. Which means hotel, passports, driving licences, other bits of paperwork, calling the government. You know stuff like that. And I've been trying to unencrypt information I gathered from their computers. oh, and I've been trying to figure out a way to find a way to ask you out." You hadn't you had said that in your sleep deprived state. That was until your heard Brandt say. "That's how you ask him out?" Suddenly everything you said rushed back to you. Staring at Benji's shocked face, you stood up and ran from the room. Jane wacked Brandt over head as Ethan punched his shoulder. Turning to Benji they both motioned and or told him to go after you. Jane turned to Brandt and wacked him over the head again. "What was that for?"

"Being an idiot. How about to make it up to her, clean their table?" Brandt turned to Ethan to fight this but realized that the agent was just as scared of Jane as he was.

Meanwhile Benji had caught up to you just as you were about to enter the elevator. "Y/N wait!" The doors closed sealing the pair of you inside. You backed yourself against the wall and refused to look at him as you stuttered out. "It's okay, you don't feel the same way. I get it. You probably like Jane or Ethan. No one ever really likes me it's okay really I get." Benji cut off your rambling by gently pushing your head up and pressing his lips against yours. The kiss was harsh and demanding but filled with everything he wanted to say. You broke for air for just a few seconds before kissing again, this time it was gentle and sweet.

Smiling basically the whole IMF even those in different parts of the world were watching. All breathed a sigh of relief when you kissed Benji back saying "Finally." Jane simply rolled her eyes and muttered "Seriously, don't you lot have anything better to do. Like I don't know get your own life."