Angus MacGyver x Girlfriend!Reader

I am currently writing a seperate book based on the two one shots that are in this book BAU x Fem!Reader and BAU x Socoipath!Reader. I am going to post in seperate parts but the story will go up all at once. I am halfway through, so I don't know when it will go up. Thank you for being loyal readers and followers. Enjoy. 

One, two, three, four

Settle down with me
Cover me up
Cuddle me in

Lie down with me
And hold me in your arms

Mac entered his place, he had seen your car outside. He sighed all he wanted to do was find you and pull you close. Close enough to smell the lavender perfume you wore. He loved that smell, it made him feel safe. He moved into the front room of his place. He turned looking towards his bedroom, the door was open. You always slept with the door closed, it made you feel safer. Walking towards the kitchen he saw you at the sink. He wrapped his arms around your waist, feeling you stiffen then relax when you realised it was him. "Hey." He hummed in response. Pressing a kiss to your neck, inhaling your warm scent. You moved in his arms, turning to face Mac.

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

He wrapped his arms around you tighter, before loosening them. He leaned into your body, nesting his face in the crock of your neck. You leaned back into him, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. You began to dance, well sway softly. Despite the fact it was three am and Mac was dead tired. Your arms stayed around his neck holding him, hands carding through his hair. The soft strands of music that you had started, sounding from the bench. He smiled into your neck, relishing in the feeling of your soft, warm skin. Neither of you spoke.

Kiss me like you wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
You wanna be loved
This feels like falling in love
Falling in love
We're falling in love

The pair of you swayed in the middle of the kitchen, neither of you speaking. You danced with Mac, smiling softly. Your head rested on his chest while his was in the crock of your neck. Mac moved his head and unwrapped one arm from your waist to gently nudge your head so you could face him. He kissed you, softly. A single short kiss. 

Settle down with me
And I'll be your safety
You'll be my lady

He kissed you again, lips lingering on your bottom lip. His pressed another short kiss. His nose nudged yours. His heart swelled with love for you as he saw you smile.  

I was made to keep your body warm
But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no
My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now