Loki Laufeyson x Nature Goddess!Reader

Requested: @Shadow_Book_Spirit. Thank you for this amazing idea. I'm sorry about the character change, I just wanted to do this wonderful idea justice. I hope you enjoy this. 

You and Loki had been friends forever. You had gotten caught by the young prince sneaking into the gardens to look at the flowers and to revive the ones which were dead. He had watched you for weeks sneaking in as well as how you helped the dying flowers. He knew you were cunning he had seen you win games with illusions and totally not poisonous plants. The day he had met you, he had created a gold flower necklace that would allow you to store some of your magic within in case you were ever in need of it. You had left Asgard when he had tried to take over you didn't want to see the love of your life hurt himself or others. The anguish that Loki had felt when he discovered you had fled had hurt him, left him unable to allow the flowers you loved to grow. The pair of you had always been close, enjoying the games you played on Thor, Sif, and the warriors. When he had taken over, tried to take over Earth, he had seen you on the Avenger's ship. He hadn't spoken to you. He hadn't even mentioned you. You had betrayed him and he wanted revenge. At least that's what he thought.

Years later, he had relented on his vengeful ways and was currently helping the Avengers. He watched as another S.H.I.E.L.D agent joined. It was really you, however. Loki allowed you to draw him into a game. After you played one game, you tried to get him to join you for another. By stating your childhood motto. "Shall we play a game?" You dropped the illusion. Loki stared at you, your H/L, H/C flowing and curling down your back, the F/C dress clutching to your frame. His green eyes stared at you. He noticed a chain around your neck. The charm swung forwards, the flower he had once created for you. He tried to say how he felt. But the words couldn't or wouldn't come. Some silver tongue. He thought bitterly. You left the room when it became clear he wouldn't speak. Following he caught a glimpse of your dress whipping around the corner. He caught up with you. You were twirling your magic, around creating life. He watched. "When you left, I couldn't let the flowers grow. They reminded me too much of you. I couldn't let them grow anywhere." His voice cracked. Stepping forward, you allowed him to encircle you in his arms. "You kept it." His fingers skimmed the necklace, leaving fire where his skin met yours. "You gave it to me. Why would I get rid of it?" He smiled softly, pressing a light kiss into your hair. You leaned into his chest. He smiled at you, the rare smile of true happiness. The smile especially for you. Which changed into one of pure mischief. "Shall we play another game, love?" 

 "Shall we play another game, love?" 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(The necklace)

Fandom One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें