Sam Winchester x Fem!Singer!Reader

Requested by Shadow_Book_Spirit 

You were a hunter, and Bobby Singer's daughter that was not a fact you gave out readily. In fact, four people knew that you were Bobby's daughter, yourself, your mother, your father and Ellen. Your mother was dead so only three living people knew that you were a Singer. At the moment, you were helping Sam and Dean Winchester hunt a witch. You wanted to tell them who you really were but you knew that if you it would draw attention to you and your father. You and Sam both had crushes on each other but neither of you had followed your blinding feelings.

You and Sam came across the witch as she was preparing the spell, the pair of you were in front of her and Dean was behind her. The witch faced you and Sam raising her hand and chanting a spell you couldn't recognise. You and Sam were caught in a grey mist. The mist covered the pair of you. When it cleared, you were both out of Dean's line of vision, well it appeared like this to Dean. Dean shot the witch and ran full tilt around the altar to where you and Sam had vanished. "Sammy." There was a gurgle and a ripple of giggling. You and Sam had been turned into babies well toddlers. "Sammy?" Dean asked laughter dripping in his tone. Sam gave a happy laugh, you giggled. Dean bit his lip and struggled to maintain his mirth. You babbled along something about "Daddy." He easily picked you and Sammy up, wrapping you both in your oversized t-shirts. He carefully made his way back to the Impala. He sat you both in the back and managed to buckle you in. He drove carefully to Bobby's rehearsing in his head how he was going to explain this mess. There was a wail from you, Sam had tugged a little too hard at your hair, "Hey! Hey! Don't make me come back there." Dean shouted which set you both off wailing at the loud noise. Dean hung his head and pulled over, he made comforting noises until you both stopped crying. When you had both stopped crying, he continued to drive over to Bobby's. He arrived and carried the sleepy two of you inside. You were muttering "Daddy." Over and over. Dean muttered something under his breath. "Bobby!" He shouted. "What!" Bobby turned a corner and saw Dean carrying you and Sam. You wriggled around making it difficult for Dean to keep a hold of you. "Daddy, daddy." You cried and Dean released you into your father's waiting arms. "Daddy?"

"She's my daughter, you idjit." Dean widened his eyes, he nodded fearfully. Bobby and Dean spent hours pouring over books of spells. Once Dean found the right spell they began to get to work. After a few tense hours, you and Sam were back to your normal selves. Sam rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed that he had gotten hit by a spell as well as allowing Bobby's daughter to get hit. The rest of the night was spent drinking, and explaining that yes you were Bobby's daughter and why you had kept it a secret. Once the sun rose and twinkled through the beer bottles on the kitchen table, the tensions had fallen from your friendship with the Winchester boys and a blossoming romance with Sam had started.