Dean Winchester x Singer!Reader

Requested by EvilUnicorns4minions Thank you for your help with this one shot. Hope you enjoy it. 

You were Bobby Singer's daughter born to his late wife, and 'hidden' in Scotland. You attended boarding school there, and as you didn't have very many friends you were well versed in supernatural lore from many religions and beliefs. You had letters upon letters from your father, many describing what your dorm mates thought were stories but what you knew to be real. Dean and Sam Winchester, names you became acquainted with. Dean Winchester the older of the two, he was a little reckless. Sam Winchester the younger, the more rational one.

You were back in America, you were staying with your father. You hadn't meet Dean and Sam yet, you had, however, admittedly unknowingly helped with their 'cases'. You moved into the lounge of your father's house, nodding your head to the loud heavy metal music you had blasting. You held the towel tighter around your frame. "Hey," You heard the music stop and a voice interrupt your dancing. It was posed as a question. You turned raising the pistol you had grabbed from the coffee table. You pointed at the man's head, the taller of the two pointed a sawed-off shotgun at yours. "You idjits that's my daughter." Your father walked into the room. "Put your guns down." The taller man obeyed but you didn't. Bobby turned and gave you a look. You handed him your weapon, he raised an eyebrow, "I don't want to shoot him." The shorter of the two men scoffed, "Like you could,"

"Honey, I could shoot you both and make it out the door before, my father here, could shot me." The blonde flinched. "Sam, Dean, meet my daughter, Y/N." You shook their hands before moving off. Dean's impossible green eyes followed your retreating figure. "Don't even think about it." Bobby jabbed a finger in Dean's direction.

---Few years later---

Dean moved forwards towards your 'sleeping' figure, he kissed your forehead. His husky voice sounded in your ear. "I love you, Y/N. You mean so much to me, I don't know what I would do if I lose you." His voice got deeper as his emotions began to take over. The door shutting filled the room with silence. As soon as you heard the car rev and leave. You jumped from your place on the bed and grabbed the duffel bag you had hidden. You jumped in your black '69 Plymouth Belvedere GTX convertible and drove to Ellen's.

"You're pregnant!" Ellen's voice rose at least three octaves. You nodded dully, "Four months?" She questioned, again you nodded. "Seriously though with Dean?" Jo mocked slightly. You simply glared at her. "Twins." You muttered. Ellen raised her eyebrows. "You told him?" You shook your head. "You should." Jo told you. "He won't leave you, he loves you and he will love those kids."

"Kids?" The three of you turned and raised your guns at the voice."

"You weren't at the house, we came here to ask where you could be." Sam answered your unspoken question. Sam then rolled his eyes at the guns and moved to a booth, Jo following with a bottle of whiskey and couple of glasses. Ellen pushed you forwards joined them after taking your gun. "Yeah, I'm pregnant, Four months. Twins, boy and girl." Dean's shocked look continued and your father's grin split his face open. "I'm gonna be a granddad?" You nodded, he grinned and hugged you tightly. He moved to stand beside you. "You gonna say something?"

"They're mine?" Everyone rolled their eyes at Dean's question before laughing at your response. "No, they're Lucifer's." He laughed. "Yes, they're yours. Poor kids." You joked. He grinned in a way you had never seen before. Moving forwards, he cupped your face and kissed you deeply. Dean grinned when he pulled away before hugging you closely. You, Bobby and Dean walked towards the booth. "So, names?" Ellen questioned. "What do you think about Ellen?" You looked at Dean. "I was thinking, Mary Ellen for her and Robert James or Bobby James? What do you think?" Dean beamed at you before leaning in and kissing you on your temple. 

Reader's car