Anthony 'Tony' DiNozzo Jr x Gibbs!Reader

Requested by EvilUnicorns4minions Hope you enjoy this one shot. 

(Set around the first few seasons)

You were one of the youngest Gunnery Sergeant, you had just finished a double tour of eight years, you were only twenty-eight. You were just about to join your father's team. You were the adopted daughter of Leroy Jethro Gibbs and his second wife, Diane Sterling, you had been adopted when you had been about 15, Diane and Jethro wanting to make your life better. When they had divorced you had stayed with your mother, only seeing your father very so often. You had followed in his footsteps and become a sniper, you must have had something similar to your father because you were just as good as he was. Your mother had been against it, but when she had seen how happy it had made you she had relented.

Now you were to join your father's team. "I'm looking for Gibbs?" Tony almost feel out of his chair to help you. "Yes, he'll here soon. I'm very special agent Anthony DiNozzo." He smirked at you. Kate rolled her eyes. "I'm Kate. That's McGee." He nodded at you. "I'm Y/N Gibbs. I'm not related don't worry. I'm joining the team." It was posed as a question. They were all shocked at the mention of the last name. They all nodded, "We can all play introduce later." Gibbs entered, "Got a body. You three meet at the car, just need to show Gibbs to her desk." They left, grinning expecting the intimidation that Gibbs would give you. "They don't know?" You turned to your father. "The director does that's it."

"You don't want them to know." Hurt sounded through your tone, and your father's grey eyes softened, "Not until you trust them. I want you to feel safe." You followed him to the cars you drove off. At the crime scene, Tony had stuck close to you teaching you how to process. You struck friendship with the young agent.

---One year later---

"Hey, dad." You entered your father's place, he nodded and showed you to the lounge. "I have something to tell you. I broke one of your rules."

"Which one?"

"Rule #12. I've been dating Tony for a year and I'm pregnant. I haven't told Tony yet." You rambled as you began to pace the room, failing to notice your father's shocked expression and Tony behind you having just entered Gibbs' place to tell him that he was dating you. His face held an oh shit look. "I mean I know he'll be a good father but how do I tell him, and how do I tell him that I'm your daughter." Tony flinched and Gibbs' eyes moved over to him. You turned to the lobby of your father's place instead came face to face with your boyfriend's white face and still figure. "I'm just gonna sit down, and pretend that I knew you were boss's daughter." Tony sat beside your father, flinching slightly. You smiled hesitantly, "I was going to tell you, just wanted to tell dad first."

"Oh, I am never forgetting that, you calling Gibbs, dad." Tony grinned. "I'm happy for you both. Did you tell your mother?" You shook your head, "Dad, Tony, mum, everyone else." You answered. "Call her now." You nodded and moved off, looking back hesitantly. Once you had told your mother, you moved back into the room, Tony moved forwards as you entered the room. He hugged you and Gibbs stood, moving closer to the pair of you. He gave one of his rare smiles, hugging your he muttered "I'm happy for you and Tony, I love you."

"I love you too, dad."