Rebekah Mikaelson x Mandy Amberson

Requested by: Azureman136 

Mandy Amberson stared at her girlfriend's figure as she tried on dress after dress. Mandy moved over to the floor length dresses when a cloth was placed over her mouth and the vervain soaked cloth burned into your skin. She struggled and someone behind her pinned her arms. Her neck was snapped and darkness flooded her vision. Rebekah remained oblivious to what had happened having not heard anything. She moved in the red dress she had been trying on, wanting Mandy's approval. She couldn't find her anywhere, she found Mandy's bag dropped on the ground by a rack of dress but no girlfriend. Compelling the store-keeper she got the footage off the security tapes and a white dress so that when she killed whoever took Mandy Amberson could see her wearing their blood. Okay, so she was a little theatrical. When she entered the compound screaming Klaus' name, he entered hands up to defend himself. "Everything is going to be alright, Rebekah." Her brows furrowed she hadn't told him anything yet, so why was he acting like this? She rounded the corner, Klaus still trying to placate her. She turned and saw, Mandy laying bloodied and dead. Rebekah screamed and Elijah grabbed hold of her, allowing her to bury herself into his body. "It was revenge for what Klaus did, but we will get revenge for her. I promise you." He muttered in her ear. Kol and Davina watched as Rebekah's heart broke and both swore to do something to help.

They tried for weeks to find the spell they needed. Once they found it they set to work, but they needed Mandy's body. They entered the mausoleum that Rebekah had commissioned for Mandy. However, they ran into a problem, Rebekah was there. Davina didn't want to cast a spell and use up her strength. So Kol vamped behind his sister and snapped her neck. Davina took Mandy to the agreed upon location, while Kol took Rebekah home.

They started the spell, working on it through the night. They succeed, however only partially as once she woke. Mandy's once green eyes turned inky black displaying that she was now a Revenant. Revenant's were someone who had come back from the dead but had a vengeful soul trapped inside them and the only way to free them was true loves kiss. Which sounded really cliché but so was life. They tried to keep her with them, but the vengeful soul that was Mandy Amberson broke free to go after the ones who did this to her. Kol grabbed Davina and ran to the compound. "YOU!" Rebekah's resounding cry hit them as they entered. As her hands flew up to hit Kol, he grabbed them and explained to his family everything. They searched for Mandy, while Davina looked up the cure. Klaus discovered Mandy brutally killing everyone involved with what happened to her. Her bloody rampage turned to the Mikaelson family as they all entered, Kol holding his phone to his ear. Rebekah was trying to talk to her lover, Elijah holding her arms preventing her from running to her lover. "KISS HER!" Kol screamed. Rebekah lunged forwards to the girl and tangling her hands in the brunette locks, she kissed the woman she loved. As the women parted Mandy collapsed into her lover's arms. The black smoke left her mouth, the inky black eyes fading to green before closing with shallow breaths. Kol moved forwards, "A consequence of this curse is that she is now an immortal witch. Which will be helpful. Freya can teach her as can Davina." He told his sister who was cradling the sleeping woman. Rebekah picked up the sleeping woman, moving back home to take care of her love.