Nyota Uhura x Fem!Reader

Requests are still open. Thank you all for following me and reading my works it means a lot. Thank you. 

You watched from afar as Nyota fenced with Sulu. The way her hair flicked around in its high pony tail. The usually neat appearance was nowhere to be seen, her hair had wisps sticking to her forehead, there was sweat beading on her brow. At the end of match, she and Sulu had a small discussion about her technique you knew what they were talking about as Sulu would demonstrate the moves she needed work on. After a while Nyota left, you hopped down off the bench you were sitting on. "Hey, Sulu. Rematch?" He laughed nodded and you grabbed your gear. You began to fence, you were both advanced and it began to become a pretty heated fight. After a while, Sulu beat you, again. You sighed, he pulled you up to your feet as you had fallen. "You'll win one day. Just not today." He laughed, you followed suit.

Nyota watched from the doorway as you finished fencing with Sulu. She moved off as you both began discussing something and moved towards the door where she was standing. A little while later, you were discussing with Chekov about shore leave and how you were planning on spending it. Nyota watched as you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, laughing at something the Chekov said. Spock appeared behind her, "You like her. It is logical that you tell her how you feel."

"What if she doesn't like me?" Spock glanced up at her from his PADD. "If she did not like you, then you would not be friends." She laughed at the confused look that flashed on Spock's face before it disappeared. Spock walked away, to discuss well argue with Kirk about shore leave.

Nyota walked over to you, "Y/N, can I ask you something?" You nodded, and moved away from Chekov, "Need help with something, Nyota?" She shook her head, "Walk with me for a bit?" You nodded once again and followed Nyota out into the hall. The pair of you walked into the lift. She watched as you nervously tucked your hair behind your ears. "Y/N...I..." She swallowed nervously. "I, well, I." You looked at her questioningly. "Are you okay, Nyota?" She drew her bottom lip between her teeth. She shook her head before she ducked her head and kissed you. Your eyes widened at the sudden move and you hesitated slightly before kissing her back. Your lips danced together, and Nyota drew her fingers through your hair. Your hands slipped behind her neck and cupped the back of her head. You pulled apart for a breath. "What was your question, Nyota?"

"Will you go out with me?" You grinned and kissed her again, slowly and sweetly. When you pulled away again, you gave her your answer. "Yes, yes I will." Her grin was contagious, the happiness in her smile spread to you and soon you were both grinning like idiots.