Jonathan 'Scarecow' Crane x Villain!Reader

You had a twisted childhood, but that what happens when you live in Gotham. You had grown up poor, your single mother barely scarping by with the amount of money she made. Sometimes you had stolen food from stores, old food however. You didn't want too but you had no choice sometimes. The choice of heating and food weighing on your mind so you had stolen food. Telling your mother that you had spent some money you had found on the street.

It had escalated from there, now you were in Arkham. You watched from your position on your bed as the door opened and two pairs of sneakered feet entered the room. Orderlies. For your theapry session with Doctor Jonathan Crane. It always either began or ended the same way. At the beginning of the first session he had said, "Your mother would not have wanted this." Your reply. "Clearly you have never met my mother."

It had become a game between the two you. You loved the way he tilted his head when he asked certain questions the way it was now. "Your mother would not have wanted this. You in here, you a criminal."

"Have you...have you seriously even met my mother." He hid a smirk at that. Your discussions were generally about fear, he hadn't told you about his alter ego and he had never, never used his gas on you. You discussed rational fears, and irrational fears. You had begun to help him with his plans to take over Gotham. Jonathan watched as you slept on his couch. You hadn't slept in a while, you had been helping him with his plans and it had taken its toll on your health. He moved to pull a blanket further up your body. He moved back to his desk. You woke a few hours later, he hadn't moved in those hours. "So, doc, how's the plan coming?" He shrugged, "I am getting there." You smiled at him and moved to stand behind his desk, beside him. He stood, standing beside you. He then moved to stand in front of you, blue eyes searching yours. He leaned down so he was barely a hairsbreadth away from you. "Your mother would not want this. You are falling for me, a criminal."

"To be honest, I'm following her list of instructions. Do you think I came up with this plan on my own?" He laughed softly barely above a whisper. He leaned further into your space, his hands were placed on the desk behind you. Trapping you in his gaze, he leaned even further towards you. His nose brushed yours. He kissed you. He kissed you like a man who was drowning, and you were his first breath of fresh air. He kissed you like his life depended on the movement of your lips. You kissed back with the same emotion, until your mind was filled with nothing more than the movement of his lips and the soft warmth of his mouth on yours.