G. Callen x Twin Sister! Kate Callen

Requested by: ScorchedThomas2922

This is set around Season 6 Episode 20, Rage.

Kate hated this watching her brother undercover, knowing that at any moment his cover could be blown, and he would be killed. He was her twin, she needed him alive, Kate needed him alive in order to breath, she couldn't/wouldn't be able to live without him. He was her other half. Kate weren't allowed to be in the field for this case, Hetty wanted her safe, she didn't want either of them to act on their emotions based what could happen to the other.

Kate closed her eyes and flashbacks of Her life went through Her head. Flashbacks of high school, dances, the trouble the pair of Kate got into. Everything ran through Her mind. Kate pulled his sweatshirt over her head breathing in his scent. Kate breathed in and out evenly. She couldn't panic, she couldn't panic. It would make it worse. "Here, dear. Drink this." Hetty handed Kate a cup of tea. "Thank you, Hetty." She sat beside Kate. "Do you remember the first time we met, Miss Callen?" Kate smiled thinking back to the day. "Yes." Hetty breathed in and smiled. "Hetty, we need you." Kensi stood at the top of the stairs, calling down.

Kate thought back to the day she had meet Hetty. Kate and G. had run away from another foster family. Kate didn't like the way they treated her, and she wanted to keep the German Shepard, but they wouldn't let her keep the energetic puppy. The pair of them had stolen a car and were driving away when it suddenly jolted out of her brother's hands. The pair of them had run when the police had arrived. They had caught them when a car pulled up and a heeled boot stepped out. A small woman stood in front of the pair of them. Kate listened as the cops said that the two siblings wouldn't amount to much, and that she was wasting her time. They uncuffed them. The dog snuffled into her leg. G. made some crack about the woman's height. She had introduced herself as Henrietta Lange. Hetty. "The two of you are coming to live with me. If you want or you can go back to social services?"

"May I keep Charlie?" Hetty tilted her head at Kate. "The dog?" Kate motioned to the small puppy standing at her ankles. "If you train him." Kate nodded, "I will."

A warm nose nudging her leg shook Kate out of her daydream. "Hey, Charlie." The once puppy now dog jumped up and lay across her legs. "G. will be fine, you'll see. Then he'll buy me dinner as an apology for scaring me." Charlie huffed and lay his head on her lap. Kate lay back and closed her eyes, falling asleep with the heavy warmth of Charlie.