Roxanne 'Roxy' Morton x Kingsman!Reader

You were a Kingsman agent, you hadn't recently been assigned a case which meant you helped the new agents with any training needed. Right now, you were helping Roxy learn to dance. "Okay, straighten your back."

"Like this."

"Yes." You helped teach her how to waltz and move around the floor gracefully. You allowed the music to drift you away. Thinking about how you could possibly be on a date with this wonderful girl. "Y/N? You alright?"

"Hmmm, yes! Yes, I'm good." Dancing around the room, you swayed with the girl, you were in love with. You just didn't know how to tell her.

"Eggsy, your turn." Roxy stepped away and you missed her warmth. Eggsy stepped forwards. "Right, this time you lead. Hands on my waist and the other in my hand." Eggsy turned out to be a better dancer then the others. "Where did you learn to dance?"

"Me mum. She likes to dance."

"That's sweet, Eggsy." He huffed.

---After training---

Once they had left, you had changed the music to something other than classical. You counted the beats before dancing your solo. The solo that had gotten you into Dance Academy. As you spun and twisted around the room you put all the emotion you felt for Roxy into the dance.

Roxy watched from the doorway, twisting her orders in her hand knowing that she could tell you how she felt but also knowing that if she did she may lose you forever. She turned and walked down the hall, not knowing it would be the last time the pair of you would see the other ever again.