Gabriel Waincroft x Williams!Reader

Requested by @Stellatwice 

You were Danny's sister, the youngest of the Williams' family. Your sister's Stella and Bridget were very protective of you. You were a professional photographer, you worked weddings and professional events. You lived on in Hawaii and would occasionally travel around the world to take photos of important events around the world. You had met Gabriel when you had been taking photos of the beach, and he had posed several times when he had noticed you taking photos. You had gone for coffee and it had snowballed from there. There was a storm coming to the island and Danny was worried. Hell, Danny was always worried about something, Gracie, Steve getting them shot at, Steve getting them blown up, Steve being Steve. "Yes, Danno. I am going to sucked into a hurricane." There a ripple of giggling and a chuckle, "Hey Gracie. Aloha Steve."

"Hey auntie Mia."

"Aloha Mia." Steve's tone was flirty as it always was whenever you two were around Danny, but in reality, you saw each other as close friends. "Hey, hey. What did I say about the pair of you flirting?"

"Not to do it around Grace? Besides Danny, I'm in a relationship remember?" Danny groaned. "How come she's allowed to call you Danno and I can't?" Steve whined. Did not. Did too. "Because she is my sister and you are the guy who gets me shot, and a friend." The last part was muttered under his breath. You smirked. "You want to stay at mine tonight?" Danny questioned. "Do you want to stay at mine tonight Mia?" Steve flirted. "Hey! Hey what did I say about flirting with my sister?"

"I'm staying at a friend's." Thankfully your brother missed the hidden meaning behind your words. "Bye Grace sweetie, bye Steve. Goodbye Daniel." You pulled up to Gabriel's place. You cut the call to Danny. Walking up to the house you saw Gabriel open the door and stand in the doorway waiting for you. You grinned at him wisps of your hair blew in your face caused by the fast blowing winds. Your house was being repainted so you were currently staying at Danny's for a while. You arrived at the doorway and was instantly pulled into Gabriel's arms and he kissed your cheek. You knew about what Gabriel had done but he had changed when you had met him. Gabriel loved that you didn't care about his past and that you were still dating him.

You spent the evening together, cooking dinner and baking lava cakes to eat while you watched the chosen film of the night. You watched as Patrick Swayze and Jennifer Grey danced in your favourite film Dirty Dancing. You loved spending the night surrounded by the sound of the rain lashing at the windows and the wind howling around the house. You snuggled deeper into Gabriel's arms as he held you close about to drift off to sleep.