Eric Beale x NCIS!Friend!Reader

"I don't see why Eric and Y/N have to go undercover. We need agents who have experience undercover, Hetty." G. and Sam followed Hetty into Ops where you were fixing Eric's button camera. "Mr. Beale has experience." She answered evenly, "Yeah, but he almost got frelted." You glanced up at Eric eyebrows knotted and Nell whispered the event in your ear, a smile tugged at your mouth. Eric rolled his eyes. "Mr. Callen, neither you or Mr. Hanna has the knowledge to complete this mission. And neither does Miss. Jones." She added at Callen opened his mouth to argue already pointing at Nell. Kensi and Deeks entered the room flipping through folders, "The only two people who have the skill set are Mr. Beale and (Miss./Mr.) L/N. Which is why they are going undercover together." Sam drew a breath in. "They need backup."

"That's assuming, Eric or I have no idea how to use a gun. Which incidentally we do, I also know several martial arts and hand-to-hand techniques. I also know how to kill a Navy seal and a federal agent without leaving behind any evidence to convict me." You cut in before Hetty could answer. "And any what do you really think that Hetty would allow any of us to undertake a mission like this without backup?" Hetty hide her grin, Kensi looked impressed whereas, Deeks looked slightly scared. Sam and G. looked incensed, "It would also be worth noting that we have never doubted your abilities as an agent, undercover or otherwise so why are you doubting ours?"

"Good question." Kensi chimed in with Nell. G. and Sam would have flushed bright red if they weren't special agents who faced death on a daily basis. They totally flushed red. Hetty smiled amusedly at the discussion, knowing the exact reason why Callen didn't want the pair of you to go undercover. Well it was more he didn't want you to go undercover but still Eric. There was a noticeable tick in Callen's jaw as he muttered fine.

As he was doing a final check on your wires and camera, he muttered. "I don't doubt either of your abilities. Eric watched the exchange, having had the conversation with Callen already after he had caught the agent staring at you the day before. He smiled as he got into the car, watching as Callen 'fixed' the camera before he brushed his knuckles gently down your cheek. Before turning and getting into his car. You entered Eric's and stared at Eric. "What?"

Sam turned to his partner, "Ready to go, lover boy?"

And because I got tagged by @DarkMysticStorm here are ten things about me. I am tagging but you don't have to do it if you don't want to: ncislover2003 EvilUnicorns4minions @watson_spoton 

1. I am at University 

2. My current favourite song is Devils Backbone by the Civil Wars

3. I wrote this imagine when I was supposed to working on an assigment 

4. I am currently reading I, Claudius by Robert Graves

5. I write a list of imagines I want to write and I have 5 imagines left

6. I have never done this tagging thing before

7. I watch crime shows like criminal minds

8. I have a list of classical literature books I have and want to read and out of 21 I have read 6

9. I love history and classics

10. I love Spring weather.