Jim Gordon x Girlfriend!Reader

You watched as Jim moved about your shared bedroom, he was getting ready to leave for his shift at the station. He smiled at you, no words shared before kissing you once and leaving. You flopped back down on the bed, your hair fanning out behind you. You thought back to how you had met and fallen for the honest cop. Perhaps the last honest cop in all of Gotham. You moved out of bed the sheet clinging to your body. You reached down and gathered up Jim's white button shirt. You buttoned it up as you wandered from the bedroom to the kitchen, you reached up to grab a glass the bottom of the shirt brushing the tops of your thighs. You wandered around the apartment, after finishing your drink. Thinking about all the times you had spent with Jim in this apartment.

Memories flooded your mind eye as you moved around. You moved around the room. Cleaning up as you went. You hummed softly to yourself. Entering the bedroom once again, you lay back down on the bed, hair fanning out behind you. At the sound of the front door opening and footsteps allowed you to smile to yourself. The bed dipped with Jim's weight and you opened your eyes. Jim's grey eyes were following the curve of your face. Starting at your chin moving up to your now flushed cheeks, moving along your pink lips. His eyes moved to yours and you saw the hesitant nature in them, hesitant for your safety, hesitant for everything going on. He moved closer to you, his lips moving closer to yours. You kissed softly, sweetly. He cupped your face with his hands, his thumb brushing against your cheekbone. Your hands moved to the back of his neck pulling him closer. One of his hands moved to your hip pulling you close to him. After kissing you softly, he pulled away lips brushing yours and you breathed in each other's breath, "I love you, Y/N." You smiled brushing your nose against his. "I love you too"