James Bond x R!Reader

You were Q's assistant R, you helped with hacking into government systems and fixed the gadgets that were broken. Right now, you were in Austria with James Bond as he needed a computer systems expert to help with getting into certain parts of the government. Now there were shots flying overhead as you attempted to hack into the systems to fight the arms dealer who was in hiding. "Could you maybe, hurry up?"

"Sure! Maybe while I'm at it you would like to check your banking details! It's not like I'm trying to hack past government systems to gain information and to ensure our safety while being shot at. Oh, wait I am!" Bond rolled his eyes at you. "DONE!" As soon as you said that Bond grabbed your arm. Grabbing your computer, you raced along the hallways, dodging the bullets that flew after you. Getting in his car, you grabbed the spare gun from the glove box and shot at the following agents while Bond got in the car. Three of the ten agents dropped straight away. Two more, while you shut the door and Bond sped away. "Who the hell taught you to shoot?"

"006. Rest his soul. I practice with all the weapons that Q and I make." Nodding he checked behind him. "They're still following us."

"Drive over the bridge."

"Why?"

"I can hack it! NOW DRIVE!" He drove over the bridge while you typed furiously, once you were over you pressed enter. The bridge rose sending one car over the edge and into the water, while the other was trapped on the other side. "Why doesn't M let you out of the lab more often?"

"Q." Nodding he grinned at you, his arctic blue eyes glittering. "Thinks I'll die." You drove in silence the rest of the way. You were trying to calm your racing heart. From both the adrenaline and being in close quarters to Bond. You closed your eyes it was a while till you reached the airstrip, deciding you may as well get some sleep.

Opening your eyes, you had arrived the airstrip. Bond was beginning to walk back to the car where he had been talking to someone. Getting out you leaned against the car. Bond reached you and smiled. "The planes almost here." Nodding, you glanced up, his eyes were focused on yours. His eyes. Usually they were a cold blue, now they were a warm blue like the sky on a summers day. He leaned in closer and you mirrored his movements and his lips ghosted over yours.