Khan x Fem!Klingon!Reader

Requested by @watson_spoton Hope you enjoy this one shot it was really fun to write. 

You stared numb at the dead bodies that littered the temple you were in. Your family, your people, dead. You saw a flicker of a robe around the corner, you followed lungs burning, pain ripping through your heart. You felt the pain of your people's death rip through you as you chased the person who had ripped your family away, who had torn your heart out. You followed him, when you reached an open room. You smirked, this, this was your room where you built traps. You pressed a button on the wall beside you. The steel walls dropped down and you were trapped with the hooded figure who had killed your family. You grabbed your Bat'leth from the wall and swung it ready. "Turn around and fight you coward." Tears pricked your vision, your voice cracking.

"I am no coward." The hooded figure answered you evenly. "You murdered my people while they were unarmed. That makes you a coward." The figure scoffed, their voice was deep, they were man. They turned, dropping the dark robes. His hair was dark, combed back. His look murderous, he spat the next sentences at you. "Your. People. Hunted. Mine. Your. People. Killed. Mine."

"And what you decided to kill a community who never did anything to you?" You shouted. He snarled, face twisting. You moved slowly towards him keeping you back to the wall as you twisted to the right. He leaned forwards on the balls of his feet as he strode towards you. "I swore when I found the bodies, that I would end the lives of everyone involved in their deaths, but your still alive." His face twisted at the words. He lunged forwards bare handed, aiming for your throat. You used the Bat'leth to swipe at his hands, making deep cuts along his arms. The pair of you fought brutally, his face and torso becoming marked with cuts that you gave him, and his blood. He growled, at your ability to fight him. You twisted to jab at him again and he managed to grab your Bat'leth and rip it out of your hands, breaking your right wrist as well as your hand. You shrieked in pain. He threw it, the sound of it clattering across the room sounded foreign to your ears. You fought against him, breaking out of his hold long enough to crawl part way to your weapon. He kicked violently at your leg, the sickening crack being drowned in your scream of pain. Your got your hands on the Bat'leth twisting to face and using it to jab at him. But he was quicker, he roughly grabbed at your neck, pulling you up to eye level, your feet brushed the floor. He swatted the Bat'leth out of your broken hand. He grinned malevolently at you, "Your people should have killed me." He pushed his thumbs violently into your skull. You screamed, as he increased his pressure. The was a crunch as your skull shattered and your body hit the ground with a thud. He smirked at your still figure before walking away, pressing on the panel the steel walls slid up and he turned to look once more at your figure. No one had even gotten that close to killing him before.