Rebekah Mikaelson x Dying!Reader

You had known Rebekah for years. You had seen all her loves and how they died at Klaus' hands. You had fallen for the blonde somewhere along the line. You never told her, scared she would return the feelings, scared her brothers would do something. You had walked through life with this hole in your heart. You tried to heal it but it didn't work. Now you were helping the Mikaelson's with their latest enemy. You paced the length of the room discussing ideas with Elijah. Ideas ranging from peace talks to all-out murder. Klaus glowered in the corner while Kol was drinking off a redhead beside him. Rebekah was staring at the maps. "Well, what are we doing? Killing them all?" Kol asked dropping the girl to the floor. "No!" You and Elijah shouted at the same time. You glanced over at Rebekah who was twisting her hair back.

Walking into the meeting you had no idea what was about to happen. Rebekah squeezed your hand, before moving to stand beside Klaus. The doors opened and you all entered.

---Time Skip---

The talks hadn't gone well. The blood they had tried to give Rebekah had been poisoned, you smelt the difference and had quickly drunk it before she could after declaring that it was poisoned. At first, nothing happened. Then blood dripped from your nose and your body began to ache. The family had quickly killed everyone. Before you dropped into Rebekah's arms. You coughed, blood specking your mouth and chin. "Why? Why did you drink it?" Rebekah was shrieking. "Because....because....I.....love...you...and....I...couldn't....watch....you....die." You coughed between each word. She leaned down and kissed your forehead. "I love you too, you stupid girl. You didn't have to die to prove it." Tears from each member's faces began to fall. Rebekah's mixing with your hair. Your last breath came and went. Rebekah was holding you tightly crying as Kol and Elijah started to set the room ablaze. "Rebekah, love, we have to go," Klaus muttered gently into his sister's ear. She shook her head refusing to leave you. Kol took your body gently from her, placing you on the ground. He arranged you gently before grabbing all the flowers in the building and started twisting them into your hair. Klaus picked Rebekah up. Moving outside, Kol set the place ablaze watching as your resting place flicked with flames.