Lucifer x Hunter!Reader

Requested by @Matty2014 

You were a hunter who had used to work with Sam and Dean Winchester. You had helped them with everything that they had come up against. They had helped you with everything that had happened to you and your family. Dean had saved your life several times and you had repaid the favour by saving either him or Sam. You had been working together to capture Lucifer, you needed him to stop a curse that was threatening to destroy the world. You know the usual, Winchester luck. You had begun to fall for the dark angel. You had fallen for the confidence and the way he had ended up saving your life.

"No, Dean what is so hard to understand about that?" You shouted at the persistent hunter, as he followed you room to room. "I don't want to help you hurt Lucifer."

"Why?" Sam asked looking up from the mess of books that littered the table some were about vampire lore, others wendigo, and some were on witches. You took advantage of Dean's stumbling words to run out of the door and into your car. You left the bunker that the boys had holed up in. You drove to where Lucifer was going to meet you before going to where he was hiding out. Arriving at the different point, you shut off your car and stepped out grabbing your bag. You didn't notice the impala whose lights flickered out. Dean crept towards you, this was a bad idea he knew but it didn't stop him. His hand covered your month blocking a scream, easily chloroformed you and carried you carefully to his impala. He returned and locked up your car not wanting to make it obvious to whoever you were meeting that you were kidnapped. You woke back in the bunker, Dean had tied you to a chair. He walked over when he saw your head rise. "Where is he?" You shook your head. Dean asked you again and again. "Dean, I'm not going to help you hurt him. He doesn't deserve it, he hasn't down anything wrong."

There was a sudden flash of light and Lucifer stood in front of Dean, "If you hurt her I will kill Sammy and then you." Dean backed up slightly. Lucifer turned and untied you, sweeping you into his arms. There was another flash and you were both somewhere else. He deposited you onto the couch and you jumped up hugging him before withdrawing and shivering. Lucifer handed you his sweatshirt which was still warm from his body and he drew you close into a hug. He kissed your forehead delicately. The fire was roaring and the pair of you sat in front of it, you sitting in front of his stretched out legs, leaning against his torso. He kissed your hair every so often as if reminding himself that you were still there. The pair of you spent the evening together in front of the roaring fire simply enjoying the other's company.