William Brandt x Analyst!Reader

You lazily turned in your chair looking at the clock above the door. 4:30pm. Two hours before you could go home. You were an analyst for the IMF. You mainly worked on Ethan Hunt's team. Analyzing the variables that they could face. You also have them all information that they would need and set up things money, safe houses among others. You were like Benji, but you stayed in at HQ. Benji helped as the computer whiz and a field agent. You were an analyst as well as a computer whiz.

You had secretly helped Ethan's team when Ghost Protocol had been activated. Hiding in Internet Cafes and libraries. The Secretary had reinstated everyone after the mission and had personally added you to Ethan's team.

Looking back at the clock it was now 4:45. William Brandt raced into the room and slammed the door behind him. Before leaning heavily on it and tilting his head back while trying to calm his breathing. "You prank Ethan?" He closed his eyes. "Hit on Jane?" Shake of the head. His eyes were still closed. "Shot Benji's computers? You know how possessive he is of them." Again Brandt shook his head. "Okay then don't tell me. I have to see if I can find this murderer/terrorist/asshole who is really good at hiding his electronic trail." Will shot you a questioning look, his blue eyes seemed to see through you. "You need help?" You shook your head. "I found him.....well his files.....well his heavily encrypted files." Brandt chuckled and looked over at you, his deep blue eyes taking in your profile. You glanced over at him as he was looking over at the door. "Why are you looking at the door so often? What did you do?" Brandt looked back over at you, lingering slightly on your lips and E/C eyes. "I...well...I bet Jane I could prank Ethan and he found out it was me so I'm hiding now." Smiling you were about to ask what he had done when the door flew open and Ethan walked in. He was covered in powdered pink paint and bright pink glitter. Brandt looked as if he was about to pass out considering the last time Ethan had pranked him back. He had woken up in a submarine off the coast of the Arctic. You couldn't take your eyes of the fuming pink Ethan. "Well...er...um...nice look Ethan. Didn't know you could pull off pink like that." Ethan look over at you with at evil smile before stating "If you had anything to do with this. Your computers will be next." Holding you hands in a surrender motion. "I didn't help or know anything until now." Brandt looked towards the only door being blocked by Ethan. "I'll get you back for this Brandt be warned." Ethan turned and walked off. You couldn't resist turning to Brandt and stating "Be afraid. Be very afraid." He smiled weakly. Before pulling you to your feet. "Will, what are you...?" He kissed you softly once, before pulling away and looking deep into your eyes. "What was that for?"

"You look beautiful when you laugh. When you do anything really." He kissed you again with a little more passion. You kept kissing, Will pulled you closer by the waist and his other hand tangled itself into your H/C hair. He reached behind him and caught the chair before he tipped it over. He sat down pulling you down to straddle his waist. "Go out with me?" He breathed against your lips. Nodding you moved to kiss him again. Each kiss was filled with love, and passion.