Greg Sanders x DNA Tech!Reader

Requests are closed, mainly because I am starting another book I don't know when or if I am going to publish it. It is based on two poems that have been published in this book. 

Greg was bouncing into work as he was finally, finally going to work in the field. You were a godsend to him as it meant he could follow his dreams of being out in the field. He turned the corner to the DNA room, he stopped mid-bounce. You had your H/C pulled back from your face, you were looking through a microscope. "Oh look, Sanders has a crush on the new girl," Warrick smirked, Catherine swatted his arm. "Leave the poor boy alone, he's in love." She giggled as she walked away. Greg rolled his eyes and walked to the break-room.

---Later in the day---

Greg walked into DNA room, "Hey, I'm Greg."

"I know, you're the reason I have this job. Thank you." He grinned, handing you the DNA samples he needed you to run. "I'll have them ready for you soon." He rubbed the back of his neck as you turned away. "Hey, Y/N, do you want.......?" You turned back to him as he stuttered to a stop. "Never mind." He exited as Catherine entered. "What's up with Greg?" You shrugged. Handing her the files containing her results. She nodded at you. "He likes you." With that statement, she turned and left. You stared open-mouthed at the door, just as Nick and Grissom entered. "Trying catch flies, Y/N?" You closed your mouth shaking your head. As you discussed their results, you noticed Greg outside the door. Having a debate with himself. Warrick passed by and with a look at the pair of you, he opened the door and shoved Greg through. "Y/N, Greg wants to ask you something. I have something to show you two." They left, Nick threw a grin at Greg. "Greg?"

"I want to ask you....."

"Yes?" You prompted. "Ask you out?"

"Oh."

"It's fine if you don't want to I understand......"

"Yes." He grinned. "Pick you up at end of the shift?"

"Sure." Greg walked carefully out the door and away from your line of sight. Then he bounced into the garage to help with whatever Grissom was blowing up.