G. Callen x Twin Sister! Kate Callen Part Two

Requested by ScorchedThomas2922

Kate left her brother's place, the house they currently shared. She took Charlie for a jog. On the way back, she heard someone walking behind her. She sped up slightly, the person behind her did too. Kate broke out in a dead sprint, Charlie staying closer to her side. A hand covered her mouth and a car drew up beside them. Kate struggled and fought violently. Charlie growled and bit at the man and the man kicked out at Charlie, he missed. Kate was dragged into the car and the door slammed. Car driving away. Charlie broke out in his own sprint. He arrived back at the house and began to scratch and claw at the door, whining. Callen pulled into the driveway and Charlie ran to him. Pawing at the door. "Hey, Charlie. What's going on? Where's Kate?" Charlie started to drag Callen to where you had been abducted. When they arrived, Callen saw your phone and torn sweatshirt with specks of blood on the fabric. Callen pulled his phone out and called the team, running back with Charlie to the car.

Arriving at Ops, Callen had brought Charlie with him. "Someone took Kate." They had taken the footage which they had found and were analysing it. Charlie barked when he saw the man begin to walk behind you. "That will be him." Hetty stated. "Kate trained Charlie to recognise people who hurt her."

"Smart girl." Sam commented. Callen's phone rang, "Callen." Eric began to trace the call. "G.!"

"Kate! Where are you?"

"If you want your sister alive you will burn any case file mentioning me, destroy any electronic information you may have on me. If you don't I will kill your sister. Remember I know where you live. I know where you work. I know who you care about one day I'm going to kill you that's all I live for."

Eric had located her; the team rushed to the location and stormed the building that she was in. There was a resulting shootout. Callen got shot to the chest, nothing too life threatening. It missed all the vital organs. Sam helped his partner while Kensi and Deeks helped Kate out of the chair. She thanked them before racing to help your brother.

A few days later Callen and Kate sat in the living room of the house they shared. The team dotted around on the couch and chairs she had forced him to get. Charlie lay across your lap with his head in Nell's lap. The team was watching a movie together, Hetty entered, "Well this is cosy." She smiled at her team before petting Charlie's head. "I am glad all that training payed off Charlie."

"Yeah or G. never would have been able to speak in full sentences." Kate quipped. The team laughed while Callen tried to defend himself. "Love you too sis."