Rebekah Mikaelson x Wendigo!Male!Reader Part Two

This is a part two to the previous Rebekah Mikaelson x Wendigo!Reader https://www.wattpad.com/596195162-fandom-one-shots-rebekah-mikaelson-x-wendigo Requested by Azureman136 

The Mikaelson family started at the unconscious unnamed male. You were sleeping while they figured out how to help him. "So, the cure is trigged by eating human flesh, which turns them." Freya informed her siblings. "He could be a psycho cannibal." Kol exclaimed delightedly. "It takes control of them, they have no control of their actions and the curse lasts for ever." Rebekah told her siblings still researching. Klaus and Elijah noticed that he was waking up, and decided to talk to him. "Who did you kill?" Elijah asked. "Straight to point aren't we Elijah? There's no other reason this poor man could have eaten human flesh." Klaus sassed his brother. "My friends tricked me. They wanted to see if it was true. You also need to have a specific bloodline to be a wendigo." You told them sitting up.

"What happened to your friends?" Elijah questioned. "I ate them." Klaus looked impressed, the others disgusted and understanding at the same time. "I was hoping to pass through New Orleans and go somewhere rural but I got stuck as the transformation lasts a while."

"I want to help him." Rebekah stated. Klaus smirked seeing how he could be used as a good ally against his enemies. "I want to see if I can help with this beastly urge. Maybe human blood will help?" Elijah brought up his idea. Kol and Freya wanted to see if their combined knowledge of witch's business and how they may be able control the curse due to its permanent nature.

Rebekah was reading over the wendigo research in front of the fire. When you joined her, she glanced back over at you, your hair mussed and wet from the shower. "Thank you for helping me. And for not judging me when you found out I was."

"Love, I'm an original vampire I have killed more than you have." She smirked at you. "Besides Klaus has killed more than all of us combined. I think?" You laughed. "What don't I know about the curse of the wendigo?" She ducked her head and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, before launching into a discussion about the curse. You smiled at her, her smile back was dazzling. You hoped that she was able to help you with this curse and that you would stick around for a while.