James '007' Bond x MI6! Shy!Reader

Requested: @SavannahofGondor

You were worked at MI6, with Moneypenny as her assistant. You were always kept hidden mainly because of your knack for getting in trouble. Working with Moneypenny often meant less danger. You had meet Bond through her. You had fallen hard for the blue-eyed man. The danger that seemed to seep from every pore. You had fallen for the way he walked into a room like he was sent to kill you all. You loved the idea of danger. But you had no idea on how to tell him.

You found yourself down with Moneypenny at the firing range. You were practicing when he walked in. You watched as he selected a gun and fired at the target. Moneypenny excused herself and she whispered something in his ear. Before the door swung shut, she smirked at you.

Blushing you returned to practice. "You need to square your feet." Bond moved behind you, shifting your body into position. His hands brushed you over your body. Shifting and making your body fall into the right positions. His eyes ran over your profile, watching as you bit your lip and as you fired carefully. He removed the gun from your hands. You turned carefully, still in his grasp. Biting your lip, you watched his movements. You opened your mouth to say something. But your shyness wouldn't let you speak. He moved closer, pressing you against the bench. He lifted you placing you on the bench carefully. He watched as your eyes widened, he moved closer. "I like you." You managed to squeak out. He grinned as his lips brushed against yours.