Gary 'Eggsy' Unwin x Kingsman!Partner!Reader

You were a Kingsman you knew that sacrifices that they made, hell you made them too. You knew just off the look that Eggsy was giving you what had transpired only hours earlier. "Hey, Eggsy." He looked up at you tears swimming in his stormy eyes. "Oh Eggsy." You led him into your house, you sat him in your kitchen. Informing him you would make him a cup of tea. You boiled the jug waiting for the water to boil you studied the young man with tears on his face. The broken features allowing the tears to slip down hot and fast. You handed him his tea and led him into your lounge and sat him down on the couch. "Do you want to talk about it?" He shook his head. You pressed play on the movie you had been watching when he had arrived. Sitting down on the couch, you wrapped a blanket around the pair of you.

"I don't know how to be a hero."

"Oh Eggsy." You brushed his hair and he leaned into your touch. "You don't have to be a hero."

"I'm a bloody Kingsman and that family died because of me." He stood and paced. You paused the movie. You stood and moved over to him. You cupped his face in your hands, making him look at you. "It is not your fault that they died. You did everything you could. I know you, you did everything. You don't need to be a hero tonight okay or any other night just be the man I fell in love with."

He smiled at you, tears showing through. He hugged you, tucking his head in the crock of your neck. "You're okay, Eggsy. You are okay." You began to sway slowly on the spot. "Dance with me, pretend the world doesn't exist." You danced slowly on the spot for a while. After a while, you pulled him into your shared bedroom. Laying back on the bed you hugged Eggsy. He lay down with his head on his chest, he began to cry softly gripping you tightly in his arms. You whispered into the quiet air, "It's okay. You are okay. Just listen. Listen to my heart, focus on it. You are safe." The pair of you fell asleep slowly wrapped in each other's arms.