Penelope Garcia x SSA!Reader

You worked for the FBI in the BAU. You were best friends with Spencer Reid. You had joined at the same time. You were also an outcast within the Academy. You had a massive crush on the team's technical analyst, Penelope Garcia. "Hey, kitten, we need information on our latest suspects."

"Anything for you, boo." The team gave you a confused look. "What?" You mouthed silently, Morgan smirked and Spencer smiled at you slightly. Spencer knew of your crush, while Morgan knew of Garcia's. "Information is now on your tablets, just so you know that these guys have pretty long rap sheets. These like thousands of words and pieces of paper."

"It's ok, Pen." You turned and picked up your tablet reading the information quickly scanning it for any potential leads. Penelope hung up, her heart racing from hearing you call her kitten. The word and the sound of your voice dancing through her head. Meanwhile, you were doing the same. Morgan looked over at you, pen tapping the same rhythm over and over again. "You know she likes you right? She has a massive crush on you." You shook your head. "No, I don't think so." Morgan shook his head and Reid spoke up. "Garcia actually does have a crush on you. This is shown through the fact that she blushes and gets flustered whenever you compliment her or call her pet names." You looked at your best friend, knowing he would never lie to you. Now all you had to was decide what to do.

---Back at the BAU---

You were pacing slightly. The team was used to it as it was your method of checking reports late at night. You turned for what felt the thousandth time but must have only been the tenth. Coming to a decision, you placed down the case file and walked towards Garcia's office. The rest of the team watched as you left, before grouping at the bottom of the stairs in front of Hotch's office. "What is the bet?" Morgan spoke first. "Y/N kisses Garcia." JJ added her bet. "Garcia kisses Y/N." Rossi chipped in his.

You arrived at Garcia's office and knocked on the door awaiting her answer. Your heart pounding.