Anthony 'Tony' Stark x Artist!Reader

Hey, so anyone have any requests?

As an artist, you held various jobs in between selling your own artwork. You had met Tony at one of your shows. You painted landscapes. Beautiful landscapes that could be photos or ideas from fantasy novels. Tony had taken one look at a New York skyline with Avengers tower in the center. He had taken you out for dinner one night and you had been swept off your feet by the sweet way he courted you. You had moved in with him after dating for a year. Right now, you and Tony were having a drink lounging on the sofa, while discussing upcoming pranks you were planning.

"Hide, Hawk's bow?"

"Nah, he'd kill us, Tony."

"Set him up on a blind date with Nat?"

"She'd kill us, he's married."

"Hack Fury's computer?"

"Why are you suggesting ways for us to get killed? Tony why don't we do something fun. Like dye Parker's hair pink?"

"No."

"Well, what?"

"Fill his room with spiders?"

"Oooo, no Aunt May would kill us."

"Why don't we throw water balloons at the Avengers?"

"I love it." Rolling your eyes, you stood and followed Tony to the kitchen where he placed his whiskey tumbler in the sink. He turned and grinned, "I'm getting the water balloons, you get the Avengers." Nodding, you moved out to the lounge where the rest of the Avengers stood. "Alright, he distracted. You have at least an hour to prepare." They smiled and moved off to decorate the room.

Tony ran back into the room an hour later, before stopping in shock. You grinned, "Happy birthday?" He starred at the artwork that decorated the walls. The pictures displayed Tony. Tony in the lab with Bruce. Tony talking science with Peter. Tony laughing with Clint. Tony. You had painted happy memories of Tony. "I didn't know what to give you so I painted your happiest memories."

"You missed one."

"Really? I don't think, I did. I think I got them all. Well most of them anyway." You had turned around double checking the memories only when you heard Peter's shocked breath did you face Tony. Jaw dropping you starred at the ring box, the diamond glinting. "Yea. I guess I did miss one." Grinning, Tony swept you up again, kissing you. "Yes, I will marry you." Smiling the Avengers started to congratulate you.