Sonja Percy x NCIS!Reader

Sonja moved her hair out of the way and stamped over to where you were arguing with Sebastian about some case. "Hey, Y/N. Sebastian." You smiled back at Sonja, "Hey." Sebastian moved away, probably to badger Patton about something. "Want to go out with me?" Sonja was straight to the point. "Sure, when?"

"Tonight, now?" You grinned. Slipping off your bar stool, you nodded. Sonja grinned. The pair of you left, and you failed to notice the look LaSalle that he threw at Sonja. You walked through the city only stopping when Sonja halted at a secluded spot. "Why are we here?"

"Do you always ask this many questions?"

"It is part of my job." She led you around the front of the vehicle. She leaned against the hood and you copied her actions. "What are we doing?" She motioned up. You glanced up. The stars shone out brightly. Gasping you spun to look at Sonja who grinned. "Pride said that you loved the stars." You nodded still staring out at the stars. You looked over at her, "You did this for me?"

"Well, why wouldn't I do something like this?" You smiled at her. "I think that this is the best first date I have ever had."

"Do me a favour and tell Country Mouse that, will you?" You snickered, loving the rivalry between the pair. You and Sonja spent most of the night, talking about the stars, the patterns they seemed to make and what you were going to do on your second date.

At the end of the night, Sonja dropped you back at your place walking you to your door. "I can protect myself you know."

"I know, but this is a date." She leaned in slightly and you mimicked her. "Well, I'm glad it was so successful." She kissed you. The kiss was everything Sonja was as a person, strong, confident and but with a hint of her vulnerable side.