Leroy Jethro Gibbs x FBI!Reader

Reader is a few years younger than Gibbs.

Gibbs looked up from his desk to the upper landing where you were arguing with Fornell and Vance. It was no secret Gibbs disliked the FBI, save Fornell but you were different. He couldn't figure you out. He liked your banter and methods but disliked that you reported to someone else. You didn't mind working with Gibbs but you didn't like the way he acted around you. The argument finished, Gibbs moved towards the stairs. His team followed his movements with their eyes. "Good luck, Gibbs." Fornell muttered as he passed. Gibbs moved to stand by you and Vance. " FBI follows NCIS. That okay with you Agent L/N, Gibbs?"

"Yes director." Gibbs nodded before motioning you to the elevator. Both of you moved into the elevator. Neither of you spoke for a few seconds then Gibbs stopped the elevator. "You got a problem working for me L/N?"

"No. You?" Gibbs glared at you. Before restarting the elevator. You couldn't help but watch him from the corner of your eye. During Abby's forensic breakdown you could have sworn she was giving you and Gibbs odd looks. Little did you know Gibbs was watching you from the corner of his eye.

---Meanwhile in the Bullpen---
Tony crumbled a piece of paper and threw it to Ziva. "50 bucks says Gibbs makes the first move."

"50, says she will." Ziva quipped back. Throwing the paper at Tony's head. "Nah 50 on Gibbs." McGee interjected. "Okay, so Ducky, Abby, myself, Vance and McGeek on Gibbs. Ziva, Autopsy Gremlin, and Fornell on Agent L/N.  That's about what 400 bucks split between the winners?" Nodding each team member agreed to the amount. You and Gibbs reentered arguing again.  The pair of you were always arguing about something whether it was the evidence in the case, or what the motive was. Gibbs and yourself were never not arguing and it had not gone unnoticed, hence the bet thought up by Tony and Fornell.

---After the case---
Gibbs walked into his lounge and noticed you getting up from his couch waiting for him. "You know this could be considered Breaking and Entering?"

"Door was unlocked." Gibbs hide a smile. "We have a problem?" It was posed more as a question than as a statement. "Do we?" Gibbs cut across you. He moved closer so you were almost at arms length. He moved even closer, and you took a step forward into the light. You wanted to say something but didn't know what to say as he took another step forward, you could now feel his breath on your face. You both moved towards each other and......

I'll leave you to decide what happens next