Ethan Hunt x Captured!Reader

Ethan was pacing the length of the room as Benji, Jane, and Brandt stared either at him or the screen displaying a beaten and bloody you tied to a chair. You had been captured while trying to bring down an arms dealer. Ethan was frantically going through every outcome that could occur. "Let's go." The team glanced up at Ethan before grabbing their gear and moving towards the door.

YOUR POV

You were tied to a chair in the center of the room. A rifle was pointed over you right shoulder at the door and slightly away from you. This bullet you were told was made to kill Ethan Hunt. This mission was created to kill him, and this set up was made to ensure he would die here. All we're missing here is a bomb or some explosion to kill us all just as they save me. You thought, knowing full well there was none. All this to kill Ethan all because he had sent their brother to prison. You heard gunshots and the sound of someone moving closer. The door handler rattled once. You knew that was Ethan. You jumped the chair closer to the rifle. Titling the chair again you tried to move closer as the door rattled once again. The door opened just as you moved in front of the gun. You caught the bullet in your neck, splattering Ethan's face in your blood. He stood shocked he never thought this would happen. You blacked out as Ethan raced towards you.

ETHAN'S POV

Ethan couldn't believe that this happened to you. He knew he had enemies. He couldn't understand why you would save him like that. You took a bullet for him. He watched your sleeping figure. You had been in hospital for two weeks. You had healed up but because of shock you were still out. All you had to do now was wake up. Your E/C eyes fluttered open and landed in Ethan. He moved away from his chair by the window and kissed you fully on the mouth. Smiling up at him you stated "If that's what I get each time for saving your life. Maybe I should do it more often." Ethan shook his head before smiling and kissing you again.