Peter Pan x Dead!Reader

PAN'S POINT OF VIEW

Peter lay in his tent thinking over what had happened the past few days. He thought back to you, the lone lost girl. The now dead lost girl. He thought about the events leading you to Neverland and your death.

---Flashback---

You dropped into the middle of the camp. The shadow flying off. Standing you brushed the dirt from your hands. Pulling yourself in tighter, you waited like that for a few seconds before squaring your shoulders and looking around. Pan watched this hidden in the trees. "Who are you?"

"Y/N." His eyes flashed and a smirk etched itself on to his face. He had been waiting for you. "Welcome to Neverland, Y/N."

---End Flashback---

He thought back to you meeting the lost boys. You were fearless and full of fire. You could beat Felix in sword fights and was almost as good as him with a crossbow. He needed your trust, well he didn't but it would be more satisfying if you did before he ripped your heart out.

---Flashback---

He was talking to Felix about the waning magic in Neverland. "I need her heart to fill Neverland's magic."

"How do we do that, Pan?" Pan smirked. "I got an idea." He moved over and whispered in your ear. You both moved off. He took you to his thinking tree. "What's going on, Pan?" He grinned moving closer, "I need your heart, dear Y/N." He brushed his fingers over your cheek. You tried to move away but he trapped you between him and the tree. "You see, your heart has magic within it, magic that will help keep Neverland alive." Moving closer, his nose brushed against yours. "Do you trust me, Y/N?"

"Yes." He kissed you softly, and his hand pushed harshly into your chest, gripping your heart and squeezing. You gasped and he drew your heart out. Slumping against him briefly he used vines to hold you to the tree, and he lifted your head gently. Looking into your E/C eyes, he squeezed your heart, watching your eyes widen and hearing you gasping for air. He turned your heart to dust, allowing the magic to flow into him and through Neverland. Your body fell with a thump, rising the dust around you. He waved his hand and your body disappeared, grinning he was overjoyed to have stronger magic because of you and your heart.

---End flashback---

He turned on his cot, thinking about how he had killed you for the good of his magic. He slowly closed his forest green eyes. His eyes were slightly open and he could have sworn, he saw you watching him with that smile of pure joy. He had to choose between magic or you and he felt he had chosen correctly. He closed his eyes feeling the magic flow through him.