Leonard 'Bones' McCoy x Nurse!Reader

You had been injured on an away mission. They had needed a medical personnel. McCoy refused to go but you applied to go. You were now injured. Nothing serious, just a long, shallow cut on your left arm. Which was now in a sling. You had some bruising on your face and a split lip. Kirk had freaked when you got injured. Promising you anything, everything not to tell McCoy that it was his fault. It wasn't his fault but he couldn't help blaming himself. You walked into his office. He had his back to you as you closed the door. "Be with ya in a minute."

"Take your time." He turned so fast in his chair you thought he'd fall out. "Darlin," His eyes roamed your face, taking note of your injuries and your wounded arm. "WHAT IN THE BLAZING HELL HAPPENED?"

"Peace talks didn't go smoothly at the start. I'm fine, Jim freaked out. He keeps blaming himself it's not his fault." He moved around to sit beside you. He ran his eyes over the bruises and the cut on your lip. He examined your arm. Sighing when he saw that it was a shallow cut. Running his fingers lightly over the bruises. His hand cupped your chin, his thumb brushing your cheek. You leaned into his hand, smiling softly. He pulled you up out of your chair and into his lap. You smiled, gazing into his eyes. He kissed you softly, bringing a soft nearly inaudible moan from you. His tongue ran over your lips catching the split skin, drawing a hiss. He kissed you softly. Glad you were okay.