Loki Laufeyson x Dead!Reader

Loki smirked to himself, he was powerful again. He had his magic back. Some witch had managed to steal it. Long story. But now he had it back. He didn't have to worry about the prophecy, though did he? He won't worry about. It's not like he knew a "Princess of Light." So, no worries, right? I mean the way you talked about this type of magic had him edging towards not going through with it. Stories about how others died so powers could be restored. He didn't really care he just wanted his magic back. This type of magic meant that by gaining his power back meant that someone else would lose not only their own but also their life.

He existed the Temple blinking. He moved towards the Bifrost, experimenting with his powers as he went. He was much stronger now. "Heimdall! Open the Bifrost!" The rainbow bridge engulfed him. He grinned feeling the magic flow through him. "My prince." He nodded, thanking Heimdall.

Entering the palace, it was empty. He couldn't wait to show you that he had gotten back his powers despite your protests knowing the cost, having experienced first-hand. He knocked on your door. Frigga opened it. Her golden ropes crumpled her face slightly red. "Oh, Loki." She pulled him into a crushing hug. "I am so sorry. Y/N has collapsed. We do not know if she will make it." His face twisted. "What has happened?" He moved into the room noting Odin who sat at the window talking with a soldier. Thor who was brushing his fingers through your hair. Your parents were dead a result of the same ceremony Loki had just finished. His heart thudded heavily against his ribcage. "Will she...." He swallowed. "Will she make it?"

"Oh, my son. We don't know." Loki felt sick. This wasn't because of him was it. As if answering his question, a white and silver mist enveloped you. Thor moved his hand to your mouth when it left. "She no longer lives. She is in Valhalla."

Loki watches as your boat went up in flames. Frigga stood beside him. "It is a shame about her death. We were arranging for her to marry you. But some of the council were against it. A prince of darkness with a princess of light." Loki's eyes widened.