Pietro Maximoff x Avenger! Healing!Reader

Requested: @Shadow_Book_Spirit

You had watched as the bullets pierced his body. His falling. You woke in the night screaming his name. You had watched his funeral. Wanda crying into Vision's shoulder. You couldn't take living without him. You had wanted to try and heal him but Wanda wouldn't let you set yourself up for failure. One night you just couldn't take it anymore, you wanted. No, you needed him back. You snuck out with enough food to feed a small army. Arriving at his grave you set to work digging him up again. Apologising over and over for what you were doing.

Healing took a lot of energy, which why you had so much food. You ate some quickly before washing your hands and getting to work. As you focussed the green and gold magic swirled around. You allowed your powers to move through him and find everything wrong. The magic was taking a lot of energy and you found yourself slipping away as the pair of eyes opened and a hand raised. Darkness found you.

Waking you felt yourself on a bed. Looking around you found that your back at the Avengers tower. Pietro was sitting at the end of your bed reading. Wanda was asleep, her head resting on the bed by your hand. "Y/N!" Pietro shouted. Wanda jerked awake. "Thank you. I'm sorry I didn't let you try earlier I didn't want...."

"Wanda, I understand it's ok." Nodding she left to give you some privacy. Pietro moved over to you. Handing you a plate of food. "Eat. I made it. I want you to feel better." You ate, watching him. "How can I thank you? How can I repay you?"

You moved over to the small kitchen where he had raced to while questioning you. You hugged him breathing in his scent and listening to the beat of his now working heart. You moved closer, your lips almost brushing. His back was to the door. "Don't die next time, I don't feel like saving your ass again." Walking past him, you threw a smirk over your shoulder.