Wilt Bozer x Lab Tech!Reader

You had met Bozer when he had started working at Phoenix after discovering Mac's true job. You had been friends with Mac but hadn't met Bozer. Now working with him was fun as he always had ideas about what to create and how it would help. You fixed computers for the techs. Riley loved talking about computers with you. Bozer loved talking about everything that occurred. Walking into the lab you saw Bozer talking to the Robot which almost always answered sarcastically. When you walked in he stopped talking. You grinned at him. He smiled shyly back. You pointed towards the new mask he was creating. "Looks good."

"Oh, yeah, well it's not done yet." At that point, Mac stuck his head into the lab. "Yo, Bozer, war room." He nodded at you and left, Bozer followed. You started working on the computer on your desk, trying to fix the charred ruins. You were listening to Wreak Havoc. You were singing along softly. Bozer had entered during the song and was watching as your deft fingers danced along the charred ruins creating life within the computer. Looking up you noticed him watching you. Smiling you moved back to work as did Bozer. He moved back to work on the mask. You started discussions with Bozer about his movies and how he came up with the ideas. You liked the way he was passionate about the subject and how he worked towards them.

Your discussions with Bozer morphed over the weeks into full-on debates about movies and tv shows. You looked for to these discussions. During one of these discussions, he turned to you. "Hey, Y/N, do you want to go on a date with me?" You smiled. "Yes." He grinned up at you. "I'll pick you up at seven?"