Timothy McGee x Computer Tech!Reader

Friendly reminder: Requests are open and will remain so until the 10th of February. PM please. 

You had worked at NCIS for years, you worked in the cold cases department. Working on the cases that had gone unsolved, sometimes your cases overlapped with current cases. Most were with Gibb's team. You got on well with Tony and Ellie. You loved talking horror flicks with Abby and birds with both Palmer and Ducky. You got on okay with McGee though, this was largely due to your massive crush on the agent. You talked about computers as you were the computer tech for the cold cases. "Ask her out McGeek."

"No, Tony and stop calling me that." Tony rolled his eyes, he loved meddling in his co-worker's affairs, he liked helping them see things he thought they missed. He knew you had a crush on McGeek and that he had one on you. "She really likes you, McGee." Bishop chimed in. McGee rolled his eyes. Gibbs walked in. "Gear up, dead navy officer." He stopped noticed the stare down. "Ah, jeez, McGee ask the girl out, just do it later we have a case." He walked towards the lift, his team didn't move. "HEY!" They jolted moving into action. The doors slid open and you almost walked into Gibbs. "Oh hey, I have that case you wanted." Gibbs took the file and walked in as you took a few steps back. The rest of the team followed, buttons were pressed. Your floor arrived and you left with a quick 'goodbye' and a smile to Tim.

----After the case---

Working cold cases meant that your office was filled with files. McGee was unceremoniously shoved in suddenly and the door closed. "Sooner you ask her out the sooner the door opens, McGoo." You rolled your eyes at Tony's idea. "Come on, Tony this isn't funny."

"So, ask me out." You stated plainly, looking at him through your glasses. "What?" He punctuated. "Tony said that if you ask me out the door opens. He never said you had to go through with the date." You walked around your desk and leaned against it. He moved quickly, slating his lips over yours, his hands fisting in your long hair. "Go out with me."

"He said ask not demand." You grinned cheekily.