Selina 'Catwoman' Kyle x Villian!Reader

You stared across the roof at the hunched figure. Walking towards them, you noted that it was Catwoman aka Selina Kyle. You heard a crunch and turned seeing Batman raise something towards her back. You ran over and grabbed her, shoving her off the building. You swung her over to another roof top and there you let her go checking behind you to see if he had followed. Selina adjusted herself before swinging a punch which landed on your jaw. You rubbed it, feeling the stinging pain. "You shoved me off a building!"

"I saved your life! Batsy was going to shoot you with a tranquiliser." She stiffened. Glancing over at you. "You have no idea who I really am do you." You smirked at the stunned woman. "I know who you are. The Poison Queen. You poison people to get what you want." You smirked again. "Cat who steals. Not very original but it gets the job done." She grinned at you, flicking her tongue between her lips. The red lipstick contrasting with her black catsuit. She moved up and placed her lips by your ear whispering. "Want to team up and bring Gotham and Batboy to his knees?" You grinned, twisting your head to face the woman. Kissing her delicately. "What's the plan?"

You worked with Cat, stealing jewels, all the while planning your attack on Gotham. Slowly elements began to fall into place. One night on a seemly routine heist, Selina disappeared before you could call out to her. You were suddenly dangling from the roof. "Well, well if it isn't my old pal Batsy." You smirked. As he dropped down. "Cat betrayed me, didn't she?" His mouth didn't waver. "Aw she did, well then I will just have to get my revenge then huh, Batsy?" You fumbled with your belt grasping at a smoke pellet. "Cat got your tongue Batsy? No. Cat got your heart?" His mouth twitched. You pulled the smoke pellet out and flung it at the floor. When the smoke cleared you were gone. Batman let out a small growl, Cat had betrayed you. She wanted out of the game. Funny thing is you would have let her walk, all she had to was tell you. Now as you moved through the crowd to get on the plane bound for a place far, far away from Gotham. Now all you wanted was to see if cats really had nine lives.