Aaron Hotchner x Pregnant!Reader

Aaron parked outside the new house he shared with his long-time girlfriend and his son Jack. The case they had worked had been long, difficult and had resulted in the death of a SWAT team agent. He unlocked the door and heard music blasting through the house he followed the sound of it too through the lounge where he noticed the furniture from the guest bedroom was piled. Walking through and following the sound of the music, he looked through the door to see his H/C girlfriend dancing around with his nine-year-old son painting haphazardly on the walls. The walls had differing patches noting the colours she was deciding. "Daddy!" Jack had noticed his father standing in the doorway and drew the young woman's attention to him. Carefully catching the boy around the waist before he could cover his father in patches of blue and green paint. "Whoa, Jack-Jack we don't want to get paint on your father's new suit, right?" Hotch smiled and asked them, "What's going on here?"

"I can explain. You were supposed to be in Las Vegas tonight."

"You know that's not an explanation, right?" Sighing she bit her lip before turning to Jack. "We should tell him, right?" Grinning wildly, he nodded his head so fast Aaron swore it might fly off. Aaron turned his curious gaze between both conspirators. "Tell me what exactly?" Once again she bit her lip before handing Aaron an envelope showing Aaron Hotchner in cursive. Opening the envelope, he glanced quickly at both parties who were grinning happily. He looked back down at the paper which was a positive pregnancy test with the results on a separate piece of paper. "You're not serious!" Aaron looked at both his girlfriend and son. "Yep. I'm pregnant."

"I'm gonna have a brother!" Laughing Aaron swept both into his arms. "Oi Jack! Watch the suit!"

Laughing happily the small family of three celebrated the new addition of their family.