Sam Winchester x Hunter!Reader

You were a hunter who had started to work with the Winchester's. You had met them when you had shot Dean. Long Story. He was fine, but you couldn't stop apologising. Sam had forgiven you quickly, but Dean hadn't. Well he had after you had made him an apple pie all for him. He had eaten it quickly and you had quickly become a member of Team Free Will.

You were now driving back to the bunker after hunting ghosts. "Why do people act so surprised when there is a ghost of someone they murdered or was murdered that wants to hurt them?" You let the question hang in the air. Sam looked over at you, the moonlight highlighting your H/L H/C hair and how it made your E/C eyes sparkle. Dean looked over at his younger brother, knowing his feelings for you. "People are stupid." Dean answered. "Ambiguous Dean, not the answer was looking for." Sam shrugged, "People aren't stupid, they just don't think things through." This was what you had imagined when your family had told you about being a hunter. Working with people you trusted, a place to call home. Sam looked back over at you. Your eyes met in the rear-view mirror and you smiled softly. Dean shook his head and wondered how his brother and his best friend hadn't just admitted their feelings for each other.

Arriving back at the bunker you moved out of the car and Sam moved to trap you between him and the car. "Sam?" Looking up at his significantly taller figure at his ever-changing eyes. You moved closer to him. You stood on tiptoe. He leaned down and his nose brushed your cheekbone. Your lips moved closer to his. Your lips ghosted over his and his breath fanned across your face. Your lips pressed against his lightly, cautiously before pressing harder with more pressure and passion.