Chin Ho Kelly x Five-0!Reader

You had both a tough, long day so you and Chin decided to take a walk down the beach. The sand was warm underneath the soles of your feet and rubbed between your toes. The water lapped at your ankles as you wandered, the warm air blowing at your hair blowing it all over the place. The salty spray tingled as it hit your skin. Your hand was clasped in Chin's as you leaned against him throughout out your walk. He turned his head and kissed your temple. The salt pricked at his skin and he could taste it on yours.

The sun began to set, and the beach began to empty somewhat. But neither of you left, you continued walking up and down the stretch of beach you were at. The darkening sky brought a cooler wind off the sea, and you shivered. Chin pulled you closer but neither of you left. After a few more minutes of walking along the beach, Chin tugged you to a secluded spot and sat down. You sat down in front of him in between his legs and he drew you closer. The warmth of his body, radiating towards you made you feel safe, loved. The pair of you watched the waves, come closer and closer. The water crashed along the shore as you both took in the sweet-smelling air and the sounds which surrounded you.

You leaned back further into his chest. "Can we do this for every case that turns bad?" Chin asked sadness lacing through his voice.

"You mean, every case when Steve inevitably screws something up?" You asked with humour lacing your voice and Chin chuckled. "He doesn't screw up every case." Chin told you. "What about the cases where Danny screws up?" Chin shook his head, "Neither does Danny or Kono." He added. "What about your cases? I seem to remember you screwing up a few of them."

"Every case it is then." Chin chuckled and kissed your temple. "Every case it is." He echoed your statement. The pair of you sat there silently and watched the waves and eventually the stars when they made their appearance, drinking in the night with the man you loved.