G. Callen x Sister!Reader Part Two

This is a part two to the previous G. Callen x Sister!Reader one shot. https://www.wattpad.com/595022384-fandom-one-shots-g-callen-x-sister-reader Requested by @ThomasNewt2922 

Callen moved through his pile of paper work. He glanced at a photo you had placed on his desk it was taken just after you had given birth to Laura, Thomas had his arms were holding Laura. Callen was hugging you watching as Thomas looked at his daughter, you had made some joke that a small girl had knocked a Marine flat on his back. Thomas' eyes were lit up with laughing. He had been there when you had gotten the news about your husband's death he had held you as you sobbed in his arms. Laura had been a year and a half old when he had died. She was now seven, she had spent six years with only stories about her father, with some pictures dotted around the house. Callen had become a father figure for her, Sam had become a father figure to your little girl as well. His phone rang, "Callen."

"Callen. You have to help me."

"Who is this?"

"Thomas. Thomas Shaw." Callen's blood stilled. He ran up the stairs three at a time. "Eric, trace this." He motioned to the phone. Eric looked at him shocked. "Now!" Eric moved his fingers dashing across the keyboard. "I'm not dead." Callen gave a weak laugh. "I can hear that."

"How's Y/N and Laura? They okay?" Callen gave him a run down on the last few years of his sister's and niece's lives. "I went deep cover, and had to fake my death. People want me dead now my cover's been blown I need your help. I don't want to put them in danger."

"Does she know?" Callen ignored the whole danger part, he wanted to know if you knew. "No. and I know she may not forgive me but, believe me Callen I never wanted to hurt them. I had no choice, someone threatened them. I did this to protect them." Callen could understand that but didn't know if he could forgive him for the pain that Thomas had caused you.

The case involving Thomas moved quick, there were a few shoot outs but no deaths. They managed to solve it and save Thomas. Thomas hadn't seen you yet or his daughter. "G.?" You arrived at the boatshed with your daughter in tow. "Hey." The team wouldn't meet your eyes. "What's going on?" G. pointed to the tv screen, and you gasped there in the interrogation room was Thomas. "Mummy is that daddy?" You took in a shaky breath and nodded. "Can I speak to him?" G. nodded and lead the pair of you to door. You opened it with a shaking hand. You went in with Laura and Callen whispered that he would be in the other room. He turned off the screen wanting to give you some privacy.

"Tommy." You flung yourself into his arms. "You're alive. You're alive."

"I'm sorry, love. I'm so so sorry." Laura turned to you. "This is daddy. But you said daddy was dead." You moved out of Thomas' arms and crouched down in front of your daughter.

"I thought he was. But he was hiding protect us and take some bad men to prison." She accepted this and seemed hesitant but hugged her father. "Take your time, sweetie. Okay. Take your time. I know I wasn't around. But I am here now and I'm not leaving you okay?" Thomas told her, Laura nodded. Thomas wrapped his arms back around you and whispered in your ear, "That goes for you too, love." The three of you left the room and headed back to the main one. Thomas apologised the team as well, Hetty's eyes had a small amount of anger in them but was extinguished when he explained what had happened to him and how he had never wanted to hurt you or leave Laura. Laura at some point through the story had crawled into his lap and didn't move, she was still holding your hand. You rested your head on Thomas' shoulder, you looked over at your brother and mouthed 'Thank you'. He grinned at you squeezing the hand your daughter wasn't holding. It would take you a while to get back to the way things were before and it would take a while for your daughter to get close to her father and how he had never meant to hurt you or her. But as you looked at him with his piercing blue eyes that were filled with love for you and your daughter. You knew he had never wanted to hurt you or Laura that much was proven through the love in his eyes.