Chapter 3

I look at the old man waiting. He looked at me and laughed, what can I say?, I'm funny! The grumpy ass look at me like put shit in this pocky.

"Why you brat, you shouldn't talk to the Hokage like that!!!" He yelled in my face.

"Damn. I'm sorry..." I looked at him how i saw others apologize, with an emotion I dont understand. He looked happy for a second before I continued. "You dont have to be a grumpy ass about it."

Hahahaha!!! He looks like a volcano thats about to explode!!! The Hokage stated to laugh his ass off at this too. The ANBU hiding snickered at what I had said.

The next thing I know is that the grumpy ass is holding me up by my neck. My survival instinct kicked in, before the Hokage could call Grumpy off I had my legs around his neck making it hard for him to breath.

Once I had realize what I was doing, I unlocked my legs and back flipped off his shoulders. Looking back at him, rubbing my neck in an award way. I was about to say sorry before the Hokage spoke.

"Child thats some skill you have. Ibiki here is a Special Jōnin so you would most likely be Jōnin or higher rank."

"Hm? What? Okay I guess...but I still want to go to the academy! Hehehehe I wanta scare those little kids."

"You do realize that your the same age?" Ibiki said to me.

"You say potato I say pocky." I stick my tongue out at him.

I look over at the old man and sat on his desk.

"So are ya gonna give me a place to live and some cash or what old man?" I stare at him blankly waiting to get out of his office.

"Yes, yes hold on a minute child." He grabbed some cash from his desk and wrote down something on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

"Thats should last you about a week worth of food and clothes and I wrote down your apartment address. Here is a key, now dont make too much trouble okay child?"

"Hehehehe no promises old man!" I tell him as I walk away to my new place...