Chapter 4

As I'm walking to my new place I started to look around this Village. So far there are a lot of shops for weapons, so I'm gonna assume that most of the people living here are ninjas. Stopping by one of the weapon shops I go in and look around.

Since I had ran out of my favorite toys, this is gonna have to help me out. Let's see...swords...full tang swords, practice swords, replica swords, throwing stars, OH!!!!

Looking in the back of the store I find my favorite toys! Daggers, dismembering knifes, throwing knifes, and a quinque. I had a quinque a while back but I couldn't keep it. Now I can get the last one here!! Grabbing the toys I go to the cashier and pay for them.

Walking around this village some more, I stumble upon heaven... THESE HUMANS HAVE A SWEETS SHOP!!!! THANK YOU KAMI!!!! Running into the shop I grabbed pocky, panda cookies, dango, etc. This should enough for 2 weeks! I thought as I look down at about 100 packages in total of sweets. Hehe...

Paying for it I end up with a lot of bags and started to head home before dark. Humming to London Bridge Is falling down I enter my apartment and start putting away my sweets.

*Time Skip*

Finishing up my shower I change to some black jogging pants with a red tank top. Going to my small kitchen, I grab some strawberry pocky and head back to my bedroom.

I have a habit of putting my throwing knifes in my jacket, so I did that and grabbed a weapon pouch. Placing my daggers and dismembering knifes in it. After thinking about what to do with my quinque, I decided to put in on my back when I head out of my apartment.

Throwing away my empty pocky box ╥﹏╥. I head to bed, thinking of ways to scare my new classmates. Hehehe....