Chapter 35

*Kirā's P.O.V* (after the explaining)

Everyone was eating dinner except Arashi and myself who already ate. She and I were playing Go, well more like me teaching her and listening in on the conversation at the table.

"YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN SO JUST LEAVE ALREADY BEFORE YOU DIE!!" Inari yelled sobbing while Naruto yelled back about his life and left out the door. Everything got silent until Saukra said that he went to far.

"No he didn't, he didn't go far enough." I state which got everyone's attention to me. "Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out. Cause most people in this room has lost the closest people to them and you don't see them crying. So shut up and face the world that we have. Everyone will die at some point or another, crying won't ever bring them back you shouldn't say that you feel pain cause until you walked a day in my shoes you will never know what pain really is." Standing up I walk towards the door, Arashi following behind. Calling behind me " They say the most damaged people are the most dangerous ones cause they know they will survive..." Grabbing Arashi's hand I walk to the port.

We sat down by the edge of the dock and looked up at the starts. I was humming a faint tone of Unravel. Arashi sat on my lap while I held her close and played with her hair.

"Kirā-Onēsan, what happened to you?" she is my little sister now so its only right to tell her, but I don't want her to see me as a bad person. "I'll tell you a story okay? Once upon a time a little girl was born, her parents hated her for her white hair and red eyes. But her big brother named Hikari Seikatsu loved her with all his heart. He named her Tenshi Seikatsu, he cared for her and protected her. But sadly that wasn't enough to stop the other kids from throwing rocks at her and call her names. On Tenshi 5th birthday her brother got her a toy panda bear. They were having fun until the little girl realized she left her panda at home. She begged her brother to get it and he did but, what they didn't know was that their parents planned to kill them both in a house fire. But the fire only killed the brother, angered that they didn't kill Tenshi, they sold her to this man. This man was as twisted as they come and experimented on her giving her, her own Dōjutsu. This dōjutsu aloud her to see the entire body system, making it easier to hurt others. The dōjutsu is called Akuma no me, there is also another side to this dōjutsu called Tenshi no me. Tenshi no me could heal almost anything seen by the Akuma no me. She never had a choice to kill others, and she wished for her hero to come save her....he never came. Once she had realized this her hope was shattered." Looking down at Arashi she looked out into the water hugging me close. "She had finally gave up and she was reborn as Amaya Kirā. She had escaped the man's cage and explored the world, she went to a village to start over with her life. And she had made a few friends, gained a fatherly figure, and a sister. The end." It was quiet for a bit before I started to sing, I may not be good at it but the only person that heard me sing was the old man.

Arashi fell asleep at the end of the song, knowing its late I pick her up and teleport to the room I'm staying in. Tucking her in my bed I head off to the roof to think.