Chapter 64

*Tenshi's P.O.V*

Waking up I see Tenten finishing up her hair, confused I call out to her. "Tenten whats happening?" My voice was a little groggy from just waking up, smiling at me she she gets up and drags me into the bathroom with an outfit in my hands. Closing the door she calls out from the other side. "We are going to dinner soon, I gave you the outfit I put together! Hurry up and take a shower, then get dressed so I can do your hair!"

I grumbled things about how I don't give a fuck and how they could just eat without me. Placing the outfit on the counter I rid myself of my pervious clothing and head into the shower.

*skip 15 minutes*

With a towel wrapped around me I look at the outfit Tenten had given me. My face went from annoyed to pissed within seconds...........she left me a bloody dress........"TENTEN!!!" I yell out from the bathroom, she pops her head out from the door. "Yes Tenshi?" She asked sweetly, I glared at her. "Why did you give me a.........dress?" I wanted to burn the thing that had no pants. Smiling she is smart. "Cause I know without your sweets your motivation to fight anything is basically gone. So now I can dress you up!" She is so happy right now, and she is so right. Without sweets I have no motivation what so ever to do anything about it. Sighing I push her out so I can get dressed.

Ugh, why the hell do I have to wear this piece of shit? Is all I'm thinking as Tenten is doing my hair after putting makeup on me. All I can say is that today was bad luck. First looking death in the eyes, then being a blushing mess, and after all that I get my sweets taken away from me and I'm being dressed up like a doll. This fucking day can't get any bloody better.

As Tenten finishes my hair we hear a knock at the door. Tenten gets up walking to answer it and I look at my self in the mirror. I completely froze as I saw my reflection......is that really me? Holy shit....

(A/N clearly I can't draw that good so the music and art like this is not owned by me

(A/N clearly I can't draw that good so the music and art like this is not owned by me. Most of the outfits are made by me tho. But not all.)

I look....pretty.....woah, Tenten did such a good job. I turn around to thank her when I see all the girls look at me. I blush shyly looking away, I hear Kurenai ask Tenten something. What she had asked I don't have a clue, but all I do know is that I'm blushing at all the girls looking at me. Oh kami do I look bad?